What Are You Saying?

Requested by Ambernot hope y'all enjoy!!! It'll kinda be short!

"......what?" Pacifica asked as Dipper stared at her in complete shock. "Your parents never told you?"

"You'd be surprised what they tell me and what they don't." He tossed out the remark like it was poison. "I guess I should've know."

"Yeah....." Pacifica murmured. "But whatever, I honestly thought that you knew he wasn't real."

"Like I said before, you'd be surprised what people tell others." He rolled his eyes. "But honestly Pazzie, it's fine."

"So you're not upset?" She asked. "I was when I found out."

"Why?" He asked. "Either way you still got presents."

"Yeah but I guess it was more. . ....fun." She searched for the right word to finish that sentence.

"Heh, yeah, you're right." Dipper got up and kissed Pacifica's cheek. "I love you, Pazzie."

"And I love you, Dipper, now get some sleep and maybe, you'll get a present tomorrow."

He chuckled as he walked up the spiralling staircase, "yeah." He rolled his eyes. "I know I haven't been nice."

"Of course you haven't." Pacifica laughed quietly.

"And I mean that in two ways." He called down to her, and Pacifica's face turned a bright red as she heard the door close from upstairs. She bit her lip, stood up, and turned off the lights.

♡♥♡♥♡
Sorry if it was short, but I am so happy that Christmas has come! What did y'all get for Christmas? And feel free to request more oneshots!