No More Movies

Requested by Rev-Paz I really hope y'all enjoy this one because once December's over, no more Christmas oneshots till next year! Enjoy!

"Why?! Are you purposely trying to kill me?!" Dipper asked, as Pacifica held up DVDs. "I strongly dislike the holiday,"

"Liar." Pacifica rolled her eyes teasingly. "I know you like them just as much as I do."

"That statement is false." He replied, frowning slightly. "I won't enjoy this, Pazzie."

"C'mon, you are going to love the eight hours of non-stop Christmas movies!" Pacifica exclaimed.

"Yeah.....no." Dipper frowned.

"Please....do it for me?" Pacifica clasped her hands together and made a puppy face to Dipper in hopes that he'd agree and watch the movies with her. "I did what you wanted me to do last night, so you should do this with me."

"........that.....fine." he gave in and Pacifica smiled widely.

"Alright! Time to watch Frosty the Snowman!" Pacifica put the disk in the DVD player and sat next to Dipper.

***

"Uh.....Dipper? Why are you.....what are you doing?" Pacifica asked, looking at Dipper with curiosity.

"Frosty's evil!" He exclaimed, hiding underneath the blanket. "He kidnapped that child!"

"She went with him, Dipper." Pacifica sighed.

"No! He's a pedophile." Dipper muttered.

"Dipper!" Pacifica exclaimed, smacking Dipper on the head. "Frosty is a snowman, he isn't a pedophile."

"He hurts magicians, and so does Santa." Dipper muttered. "So I do not like him."

"Oh, Dipper." Pacifica shook her head.

"What?"

"............never mind."

♡♥♡♥♡
Sorry if it was short! I'm watching Star Wars Return of the Jedi and I looooove it! I'm a Star Wars Freak so......yeah I'm trying to focus but it's hard especially since I'm going to see Rogue One at noon! Yay!!!!! Okay request more!