He's Weird

This was requested by HardyTwister and I hoped y'all enjoy!

"Please Mabel I need help with this." Pacifica whispered into the phone. "He's not himself and I feel like-"

"Let me stop you right there." Mabel interrupted. "I'm not dealing with my lovesick brother at the moment. And I think you can handle him by yourself, so bye." Mabel hung up and Pacifica frowned.

"Damnit." She muttered and looked back over to where Dipper was sitting. "Looks like I'm going to have to deal with this my-"

"Deal with what?" He questioned, staring up at the blonde, but not at her face.

"Your love spell." Pacifica explained. "Who put it on you?"

"Spell? No one put a spell on me!" Dipper exclaimed. "Nobody."

"Really? Just yesterday you hated me, you can't just spontaneously love someone like this." Pacifica explained, hoping that he'd snap out of it.

"But I do love you, Pazzie." He said, "I always have."

"Dipper you're under some sort of spell!" Pacifica exclaimed, realizing that Dipper wasn't looking her in the eye. He was looking at her, just, not her face. He was staring at something else. "Stop staring there!" Pacifica turned away from the lovestruck magician.

"Pazzie." He whined, "I really do love you, why don't you come here and I'll prove it to you." He got up from where he was sitting and walked over to Pacifica and drapped an arm over her. "Just say the word." He whispered in her ear, making her tense up.

"N-no, leave me alone, Dipper." She pushed him away and read through the pages of the Journal. "Dipper this is serious-!"

Dipper nuzzled the blonde's neck, making Pacifica tense her shoulders. "D-Dipper, stop." She attempted to slap him away, but she couldn't. He bit her neck gently, and Pacifica's breath hitched. "Dipper stop!" She frowned and tried to push him away again.

"You should like this." He mumbled. "Why not?"

"B-because....because..." she trailed off. "Because this isn't you!" She gave him a hard shove and he fell to the floor. Go me! Pacifica cheered silently as she quickly found the page that had the anti love spell on it. "Amore essere andato!" She shouted, hoping that it would work.

Dipper looked up at her from the ground. "What the hell are you doing in my room, Southeast?!" He shouted, jumping upwards. "God I knew you were in love with me but this is a little too-" Pacifica stormed past him and slammed the door. Dipper looked back and forth and then mumbled, "what the hell was that about."

You wanna know why I updated like a dream today?? Cuz today's my birthday!!!! Tada!