Sanity Check

Someone requested this awhile ago and I just thought of it now. Hope you enjoy!

Pacifica clicked her pen as she waited for her patient to arrive. She heard that this man drove many psychiatrists to insanity and even some to death.

She wasn't thrilled to say the least.

The door suddenly opened and a security guard led in a man with tousled brown hair. "Here you are, Miss." the guard said. "If he causes any trouble, I'll be happy to take him to solitary."

"Thank you, but I believe that won't be necessary." Pacifica replied smoothly.

The security guard nodded and left the room, only to be a few halls away, so he could get there in case the patient acted out.

"Now," Pacifica looked down at his sheet. "You must be Mason."

"Dipper." He corrected. "I prefer the name."

"I see." Pacifica said. "And why is that?"

"I just prefer it." He replied. "What might your name be?"

"Miss Southeast." She frowned slightly. "Let's focus on your—"

"How old are you, Miss Southeast?" He asked. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I don't think that matters to our discussion about your behavior." Pacifica stiffened in her chair. "Let's discuss why you are going to solitary."

"Oh I see." Dipper murmured. "Go on, tell me things I already know."

"You physically hurt your roommate last night." Pacifica read on the sheet. "Why?"

"He got annoying." Dipper shrugged. "That's all I can say."

"Now, Dipper." Pacifica sighed. "There's always a reason behind an action."

"He started asking questions." Dipper stated coldly. "Questions that shouldn't be asked."

"Which are?"

"How I ended up in this place." Dipper replied. "I did what any person here would've done."

"Violence is not the answer, Dipper." Pacifica reminded him. "The man is seriously injured."

Dipper chuckled. "Between you and me, sweetheart, the guy's lucky I didn't kill him."

"Don't call me that." Pacifica frowned.

"I shall do what I please." Dipper smirked. "Get used to it, sweetheart."

"I repeat." She gripped the clipboard tightly in her hands. "Do not call me sweetheart."

"Oh come on, Miss Southeast," Dipper grinned sadistically. "You're into me."

"How am I into you?" Pacifica asked, keeping her tone cool. "I am just your psychiatrist."

"Ah yes," Dipper smiled, but it wasn't a friendly smile. It was cruel. "The psychiatrist and patient relationships aren't allowed ever."

"Yes, you at least know the rules." Pacifica looked over at the two-way mirror, hoping someone would come by and take Dipper away. He was starting to get creepy.

"We could always bend the rules." Dipper got off his chair and leaned closer to her. "I've always been more of a rule-breaker anyway."

"Well I'm not." Pacifica got up from her chair and backed away from him. "Now please, sit back down and we can finish our discussion."

Dipper didn't sit down, in fact, he moved closer to her instead. "I rather like the discussion we were having about you."

Pacifica gulped and looked away from the man who was towering over her. Well, not really 'towering', but he had at least a couple more inches over her. "Sit down, or I will call security."

Dipper held his hands up and backed away from her. "Alright, fair game, I like the ones that play hard-to-get anyway."

"This isn't me playing hard to get." Pacifica put him in his place. "I dunno where got that idea but it needs to get out of your head."

Dipper's grin widened. "Too late, you're already stuck in my head."

A security guard came into the room and grabbed Dipper by his arms. "Alright, enjoy solitary for awhile, and then you'll continue your sessions with Miss Southeast."

"Oh, that's lovely. I look forward to seeing you again, Miss Southeast." He gave a dark chuckle as he was led out of the room.

His chuckle and tone was what made shivers run down Pacifica's spine.

Okay, is it just me or is Insane!Dipper Gleeful the best to write? I like writing the crazies XD keep smiling my lovelies!
71 left

-Kaori Miyazono <3