Ghost

Requested by HardyTwister hope y'all enjoy!

Dipper Gleeful hated living in Gleeful Manor. He hated the fact that his parents ditched him at the horrible age of six. He hated that his sister spent all her time in her room now. He hated the fact that he couldn't make friends. He hated living there.

"Go do something productive," his great uncle Ford told him. "I'm obviously busy here."

Dipper walked the halls of Gleeful Manor staring at the horrible portraits on the wall. "Those'll be the first to go," he whispered to himself. "Maybe I can live here," he murmured to himself as he walked into a dark room. "Or not," he sighed.

He wandered in the room, staring at all the pictures hanging on the wall, frowning with distaste. "The smell in here is disgusting."

"What are you doing in here?"

Dipper whirled around and saw a girl standing by the doorway. "What do you mean?" He demanded, quite irritated.

"What are you doing in my family's house?" She asked, in a quiet voice. "Why is everything moved around," she shook her head and looked around, "this isn't right." She paced around the room. "What are you doing in my house?"

Dipper crossed his arms, "this is my family's house. You've got the wrong place."

"No, this is definitely my house!" She exclaimed, sitting down on the floor. "I don't like this. . .what are you guys doing?"

Dipper sat down next to her, "what's your name?" He asked, eyeing the girl.

"Pacifica Southeast." She said, "now who the heck are you?"

"Dipper, Dipper Gleeful." He smiled slightly.

The two of them talked for hours and hours, neither asking anything too personal. "Dipper! Come here!" His great uncle called.

"Be right back!" Dipper promised Pacifica. He walked off to find his uncle. "Yes?" He asked when he finally found him.

"I have to let you know that a family died in here," he sighed, "your parents wanted me to tell you."

"What where they like?" Dipper asked, growing more curious.

"They had a daughter. She looked like this," Ford showed him a picture. Dipper's eyes went wide as he realized the girl was Pacifica. "Do you still want to stay here?"

Dipper knew he had started feeling fond of the girl. "Yes," he nodded, "yes I do."