Family Life

Requested by XpentagramX hope y'all enjoy!

"Dad, one more game!" The five year old brunette, Lana Gleeful, bounced around excitedly.

Dipper groaned. "I don't like hide and seek."

"You promised!" Lana glared at him, her usually icy eyes blazing with fury.

"Get used to broken promises from your father." Pacifica walked in and earned herself an eye roll from a tired Dipper.

"Gee, thanks." Dipper rolled his eyes at Pacifica one more time. "I didn't break that many, did I?" He finally asked, making Pacifica chuckle quietly.

"So can we play hide and seek?" Lana asked again, smiling brightly.

"Get your brother to play with you." Dipper said, "I'm busy."

"Doing what?" Lana asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"God you remind me of your mother." Dipper muttered, sitting up. "I'm just busy, Lana."

"Fine," she frowned slightly, then went to find her brother. "Darwin!" She shouted.

Dipper sighed in relief, "God I'm tired."

"Oh really?" Pacifica eyed him curiously.

"Mhm," he murmured, "kids are terrible."

Pacifica rolled her eyes again, and swatted his arm. "Well I'll remind you that you wanted to have them."

"I didn't think they'd act like this!" He exclaimed, before yawning.

"Oh well," Pacifica smiled and leaned against Dipper's shoulder. "You'll get used to them, besides," she leaned closer to Dipper's ear, "Lana reminds me of you."

"Does she really?" He asked, suddenly sitting up straightening.

"She acts like you." Pacifica remarked.

"Oh, ha ha." He rolled his eyes, and got up. "Lana, I'll play hide and seek with you!" He called to his daughter while Pacifica smiled before getting up as well, "count me in."

♡♥♡♥♡
Finished the oneshot!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!