Despair

Previously. . .

"Y-you have to k-kill me." He whispered, he looked like a lost child, and it made Pacifica heart ache. But more so, when he said that she had to kill him.

Pacifica couldn't speak, she choked on her words. Dipper looked at her with hope, and Pacifica couldn't deny him what he wanted. "I," she said.

And Now. . .

"I can't." She whispered and hung her head. "I can't kill you."

Dipper's eyes widened, and then turned dark. Black. He threw his head back and laughed. "Wonderful choice!"

Pacifica braced herself. "Let Dipper go," she repeated. "I don't take kindly to demons." She warned it.

"Kill him, don't kill him," it shook Dipper's head. "It doesn't matter to me."

"He's exhausted, leave him be." Pacifica pleaded. "What will it take?"

"Hmm," it pondered the thought. "I dunno," he admitted, looking at Pacifica with crazy eyes. "He'll die eventually, why do you care so much about him?"

"I. . ." Pacifica was caught off guard by the question. She had slowly seen herself falling for Dipper, even before putting him in the asylum. "He's special." She whispered.

"He's the same as every other human in this damned world." It countered. "You, you like him." It mused.

". . ." Pacifica was silent. She hadn't planned on answering this question to anyone. She had even been denying it to herself up until now. "Perhaps I do," she murmured. "So let him go or I'll have to exorcise you."

"Get out of here Pacifica!" The remainder of Dipper shouted to her. "Get the hell out of here, I can handle myself!"

"No, Dipper!" Pacifica sighed. "I can't leave you. . .not now. . .not ever."

His blue eyes went wide instantaneously. "You. . .what?" He choked out. "How can you. . .love me?" He whispered, looking up at Pacifica from his place on the ground.

"I can't explain it. . .not to you, or to myself." Pacifica admitted quietly. "You've impacted me. . .a lot."

Dipper smiled slightly before his features became hard and his eyes dark. "Well it's too late for that!" The demon snapped.

"Not entirely," Pacifica countered. She pulled the Journal out of her vest and flipped through the pages trying to find the page with all the exorcism details. When she found it, she muttered the spell to herself before looking at the creature and shouting the spell.

It shrieked in agony before twisting its face towards Pacifica a cruel smile on its face. The demon flew from Dipper's body and Pacifica got to see the demon in its true natural form. She gasped and backed away from it, terrified. But the demon suddenly disappeared and Pacifica let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. Pacifica looked over at the unconscious Dipper and felt another tug at her heart. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, like some sort of angel. Pacifica brushed hair out of his face and let him sleep. "I'll come back for you, I promise." She whispered before kissing his forehead.

♡♥♡♥♡

Vote, comment, request, and smile my lovelys