Memories

Dipper felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. She couldn't have forgotten about him! How could she? He realized that she must of been messing with him. "Oh come on, Pazzie." He rolled his eyes. "You had me for a second."

"Who are you?" Pacifica asked, tilting her head. "I'm pretty sure I don't know you."

Dipper bit his lip, unsure of what to believe. "Paz, it's me. Dipper." He grabbed her by the shoulders and made her look in his eyes. "What's gotten into you?"

"I honestly don't remember you!" She cried, "I only know who I am!"

Dipper blinked away his tears. He couldn't actually believe it. She couldn't remember him. It was all Ford's fault! Ford, Dipper thought bitterly, if he never created the memory gun none of this would of happened! Dipper also blamed himself for not being able to help Pacifica. He silently cursed himself and felt something drip onto him. It was raining, and he knew there was a storm on the way. The raindrops fell heavy on the two teens and Dipper felt something wet run down his cheek. It wasn't rain. Realizing that this might be the only chance he had left, he wrapped his arms around the blonde and hugged her so tight her eyes would've popped out of her head. Pacifica opened her mouth to protest. She had no idea who the guy was and what he was doing hugging her. She wanted to push him away and scream for help, but she also wanted to be held. And this stranger seemed to be good at it. The two young teens held each other as the rain continued to pour down on them. And Dipper knew, that she might not ever remember him again~

***
Sad face ;-; that was sad for me because I have a very sensitive heart! This is my last update for the night so, good night and I think I'll update tomorrow!
Published November 1st 2016