Sticks And Stones

Requested by suploliepop123 part two!

Pacifica struggled, resisted, and even cried, but he wouldn't let her go. Not even after she bit him. He was angry, really angry, and it frightened her, but he wouldn't let her leave. Pacifica wondered how long this game would last, how long until the cops showed up and demanded that he hand her over, and then tossed him in Briarcliff. But no one came to her rescue.

Pacifica had been in his cellar for months, and she was getting ready to give up all hopes of being rescued. She needed desperately to get out, she had to. She concocted a plan and hoped that everything would fall into place.

The next day, Dipper walked down into basement quieter than usual, and Pacifica wondered what he was thinking. Dipper looked over at her and said nothing, Pacifica was getting worried. "Dipper?" She asked quietly.

He looked at her briefly, "what?"

"What's going on?" She whispered. "You're. . .acting really strange."

"People are coming," he murmured, "your parents."

Pacifica felt a twinge of hope, "they are!"

"But they won't get you," he grinned. "Because you won't be here."

Pacifica's eyes widened, "what are you going to do with me?!"

"Nothing, sweetheart, I'm only going to protect you." He whispered, kissing her forehead. "You'll stay with me here."

Pacifica cried, "Dipper! Please let me go! I won't tell anyone that you kept me here, I'll pretend to have amnesia I won't tell-"

"Shh," he whispered, "people who say that, never keep their promises."

"P-please!" She whimpered. "Let me go. . ."

Dipper lifted her chin upward to meet his face, "no." He replied, smirking.

Pacifica knew that now was her chance, she could get out of here. With all the strength she had left, she kicked him in the place where it hurts the most.

He winced and stumbled across the floor, and Pacifica bolted to the door. "DAMNIT PACIFICA!"

She ignored his shouts, she knew that she had to escape. She ran up the stairs and locked him down there. Now she could prove that he was insane and belonged in Briarcliff.

* * *

Pacifica ran through the woods that led to the Mystery Shack, and saw her parents' car! "Mom, dad!" She shouted, and ran to their side.

"Pacifica?" Her mother said, and she sounded confused.

"Yes?" Pacifica asked, she was tired and wanted to go inside and sleep.

"You're here!" Her father exclaimed.

It was at that moment, the police car showed up. Pacifica sighed in relief. "Officer!" She called and waved him over.

The officer got out of the car and walked over to Pacifica. "Thank goodness you're here!" Pacifica exclaimed, "he's still in the cellar at Gleeful Manor, but I think you can get him and-"

"Pacifica? What are you talking about?" The officer asked.

"Dipper's still in his house! He kidnapped me months ago!" Pacifica exclaimed. "You have to arrest him!"

"Whoa, calm down," the officer said, "Dipper Gleeful said he found you in his basement. Said you tried to murder him."

Pacifica's eyes widened. "W-what?"

"Pacifica, you probably don't remember, but months ago, you were sent to Briarcliff Mental Institution." The officer continued, "you escaped last night, and he said he found you."

"That's not true!" Pacifica shouted. "He's the insane one!"

"Come on, Ms Southeast, let's get you back to Briarcliff." The officer put handcuffs on Pacifica and led her into the police car.

"This isn't true! Dipper kidnapped me!" Pacifica cried.

"Let's go." The officer said, and he began to drive away. Pacifica looked out the window and saw Dipper Gleeful standing a few paces away, an evil grin on his face.

Pacifica cried and saw that he mouthed threw words:

'I Love You'.

♡♥♡♥♡

Vote, comment, request, and smile my lovelys