She's Jealous

"So, what's your name?" The girl asked, twirling a piece of hair around her finger. "You probably have a really hot name."

Pacifica flared at this girl. She was trying to flirt with her boyfriend. That was messed up, everyone knows girls don't flirt with other girl's boyfriends without getting into trouble.

"Well it's Dipper, and you are?" Dipper asked, politely.

"It's Jessica." The brat, ahem, Jessica grinned. "So Dipper, are you around town for more?"

"I live here, actually." Dipper added. "So in a matter of speaking, I will be here longer."

Pacifica couldn't take this. They were actually flirting in front of her! She bit her lip and wanted to see where this whole love-fest was going.

"That's like, so awesome." Jessica giggled. "So are you free tonight?"

Dipper was about to open his mouth and reply a firm 'no', when Pacifica pushed her way in front of him and glares daggers at Jessica. "Actually no, he isn't free because we have something special planned for tonight that only girlfriends can do with their boyfriends." Pacifica continued to glare at the girl as she finished her sentence.

Jessica frowned and looked slightly angry. "Oh, I didn't know that this one was off the market."

"Well he is," Pacifica frowned, "now move on, sister."

Jessica walked away, steaming with envy whereas Pacifica muttered some mean things about that girl. "Whoa, did you get jealous?" Dipper asked, looking at her.

"Well. . ." She didn't want to lie to him, "yes I did. Only because you were letting that girl flirt with you and you were flirting as well-"

"You think that she was flirting with me?" Dipper raised an eyebrow. "And that I was flirting back?"

"How could you not see that she was flirting?" Pacifica demanded.

"Because you're the only girl I see." Dipper replied, honestly. "And me? Flirting with that girl? As if."

Dipper's remark made Pacifica laugh. 'Thanks, Dipper, I needed that." She leaned toward him and kissed his cheek.

"So, are we still doing that thing that only boyfriends and girlfriends can do tonight?" He raised both eyebrows twice, trying to be seductive. "Because I think that would be a wonderful idea."

Pacifica frowned. "No!" She bit her lip and stomped her foot. "Fine."

"Wonderful," Dipper smirked as he pulled the girl closer to him. "I think we both need that," he whispered in her ear.