I'm Over You

Requested by suploliepop123 hope y'all enjoy!

Dipper took his seat in the back of the room and made sure that everyone was in place and everything would go smoothly. Everything was just about to start, when he noticed that curtains from the stage open.

The applause started and it made the brunette male look around to figure out what was going on. He saw the blonde girl standing on the stage, microphone in hand, and she looked nervous. But she still smiled.

"Take a hint from me," she sang in a quiet voice. "You're not as perfect as you claim to be."

Dipper looked around the room and saw that everyone in the place was watching her. Even his men. Something was wrong.

"When unexpectedly, these absent arms surround you, and I can't bare to breathe." Her voice was still quiet, but it sounded confident.

The whole place was quiet now, and even Dipper leaned forward in his seat. This wasn't right.

"You've been thinking of leaving, I've been thinking the same." Her voice was a little louder now. "So leave your key and shut the door, I won't get in your way."

Dipper was intrigued, but only a little. He couldn't understand why he was drawn to her.

"You said I'd never forget you. I'm sorry, but what was your name? After everything you put me through, you'd think I was insane." She leaned closer to the microphone. "I'm over you."

Another one of Dipper's men sat down next to him. "Nice voice, eh?"

Dipper only nodded in response.

"No more rainy days, the cloud that follows you around ain't worth it anyway." She sang louder now and the place was dead quiet. "Now I can finally see, the ugliness inside of you was spilling out on me.

"You've been thinking of leaving, I've been thinking the same. So leave your key and shut the door. I won't get in your way. You said I'd never forget you. I'm sorry but what was your name? After everything you put me through, you'd think I was insane."

Dipper saw out of the corner of his eye that the rest of his men had pulled out their weapons and were waiting for his signal. He knew that he had to give it soon.

"I am over you. You screwed the neighbor and his sister, there's no one left to do. Yes I am over you. So take those lies that you told me, and try them out on someone new."

"Oh you've been thinking of leaving, I've been thinking the same. So leave your key and shut the door, I won't get in your way. You said I'd never forget you. I'm sorry but what was your name? Why don't you overdose and save your kids the shame. I'm over you."

Dipper couldn't believe how captivated he was by this girl. He knew his sister would kill him for messing up, again. He couldn't let that happen, but he couldn't let this girl get hurt.

"I'm over you."

Dipper got up when people started applauding and so did his men, but he only walked out of the place.

"What the hell was that about?" Hunter asked when they were finally outside.

"There was a cop in there," Dipper lied. "Couldn't let even one of us get caught."

Hunter grumbled to himself and followed quietly for the rest of the way. Dipper's mind wasn't on what Mabel was going to say. His mind was only focused on the blonde singer.