Dangerous Mind

Another Vampire RevDipcifica oneshot requested by HardyTwister and I actually think that as I write these, the better they get? I dunno, maybe it's just in my head! In this one, Pacifica isn't a Vampire yet! Enjoy this oneshot~

"Dipper this isn't you!" Pacifica yelled, hoping he stop. "Come on, Dipper! Snap out of it!" 

He chuckled. "Oh Pacifica, how you do surprise me." He took another step closer to her, knife in hand. "Don't worry, it'll only hurt if you move."

"Dipper, please." Pacifica pleaded. "Stop listening to him!"

The man smiled(uhhhh I don't have a name for him. Let's just go with. . . . .Balake! Reference anyone?). Balake continued to use the charm. The charm that allowed a human to control any monster they wanted to. He specifically chose a Vampire, because of what they can and are able to do. And he specifically wanted revenge on the Southeast family for exposing the truth about him. He figured that this was the best way to do it, two birds with one bullet (again, reference anyone??). He snapped his fingers, and Dipper held the blade over Pacifica's head. Pacifica quickly dodged to the left, and Dipper accidentally dropped the knife. Seeing that this would help, Pacifica picked up the knife, realising that it was a silver blade. Quite lethal. Dipper had a flash of confusion on his face, before he shook his head, wondering what he was doing. Pacifica stared at him, scared of what would happen next, hopefully he'd remember who he was and would stop trying to hurt her. The charm! Pacifica thought, if I can get it, I can stop this! She quickly ducked from Dipper's other knife which he got, who knows where, and ran over to Balake. Before she reached Balake, she was tackled by Dipper (set, hike! XD sorry I'll stop!). He pinned her down with one hand and held another weapon his other hand, while Pacifica squirmed underneath him and tried to break free. Quick Pacifica! Think! Pacifica racked her brain trying to think of a way to get out of this situation. The paralysis spell! What is it?! It was the first spell her mother taught her, so she could protect herself against other monsters. "Paralizzare il mio nemico!" She shouted, remembering the spell. Dipper froze in place and she pushed him off of her, stood up, dusted herself off a little, then quickly walked over to Balake who tried to keep the charm out of her grasp.

"You can't take this from me!" Balake shouted.

Pacifica sighed and shook her head, and muttered a spell. "Congelare il mio nemico."

Balake froze in place and Pacifica snatched the charm from his fist and smashed it on the ground. A black puff of smoke appeared around the charm before it disappeared. Pacifica felt a smile appear on her lips and she look over to Dipper who was still paralyzed. She walked back to him and said the unparalyzing spell. "Rompere il mio nemico gratis."

Dipper blinked before looking up at Pacifica. "What. . .happened?" He asked, standing up and almost falling over again.

"Oh, nothing." Pacifica lied. She felt a sting on her arm. She looked at it and realized that there was a cut on her arm. Oh shit, she thought. If Dipper realizes I'm bleeding-

"You're bleeding." Dipper commented, interrupting Pacifica's thoughts.

"Oh, uh yeah I am." She mumbled, looking at the cut. Hopefully it didn't need stitches.

He looked at her hopefully. "May I-"

"No." Pacifica interrupted him.

"You don't even know what I was going to say!" He exclaimed.

"Yes I did." Pacifica sighed. "And my answer is no. Go find your own blood."

Dipper faked a pout. "Fine, you win this time. But you can't fight me off forever." He snapped his fingers and he, like the charm, disappeared.

"Oh believe me," Pacifica murmured, "I know."

♡♥♡♥♡

Sorry if it was short, the election is tonight and I'm nervous!