What I Told You

"So how have you been lately?"

Dipper wanted to avoid the question and ask one of his own. He stared daggers at Preston Southeast and kept quiet. Try to get in the head of a Gleeful. . .ha! He's the real crazy one.

Preston heaved a sigh, "Dipper, I can't help you if you don't talk to me-"

"I'm sensing some deja vu here," Dipper interrupted. "I feel that we've had this conversation before."

"You're not wrong, Dipper." He heaved a sigh. "Now I want you to tell me how you feel. It can be about anything. Feelings of anger, sadness, happiness-"

"Whoa, doc," Dipper grinned slightly, "you're getting ahead of yourself. Happiness?" The word had a bitter taste in his mouth. "I don't feel happiness anymore."

"Dipper if this is about me not allowing you to see my daughter-"

"Why must you always jump to conclusions?" Dipper chuckled and shook his head. "This is why everyone deemed me crazy, because they all jumped to conclusions."

"How do you suggest we deem people crazy?" Preston asked, leaning forward in his seat slightly. This is as far as he'd ever got with this patient. He was indeed a tough one, and the court was right to say he was trouble.

"You can't." Dipper replied.

"I'm sure we-"

"No, that's where you're wrong." Dipper said, "no one can deem anyone crazy because everyone is crazy in the head. Some more than others. And some just do something with their gift."

"So you think that being crazy is a gift?" Preston questioned.

"Whoa, again, don't jump to conclusions." Dipper held up a hand, signaling Preston to shut up. "I do not believe I'm crazy, to be more specific, I know I'm not crazy."

"Well the court, and I deem you that way." He sighed, knowing that he was barely getting anywhere with Dipper.

"Then you both are horrendously wrong." Dipper suddenly was up out of his seat, glaring down at Preston. "I think the only one worthy enough to deem me is myself." He spat.

"Dipper, calm down." Preston said, trying to sooth him.

"I think our session is over." Dipper stomped out of the room, and slammed the door.

"Yikes, did things not go too well in there?"

There it was. Her sweet voice, the only thing that would ever make him calm. He looked in her eyes and he was lost in her beauty. He loved her. "Pazzie," he breathed out, holding onto her.

Pacifica was surprised, because Dipper never really showed any romantic signs around her. She wrapped her arms around him and held him. "What happened in there?"

"He was calling me crazy, Pazzie." Dipper whimpered. "And he kept telling me that he thought it was because I have to stay away from you."

"That's not his business." Pacifica whispered to Dipper. "Don't worry, you'll be listening to him."

"But that means I have to stay away from you!" Dipper cried. "I don't think I can do that."

"You'll have to stay away from me," Pacifica murmured. "But he never said anything about me staying away from you, Dipper."

Dipper knew that she was right, and he was grateful for that. Pacifica was the only person who ever made him feel normal, even a touch of sane-ness. "Pazzie. . ." He whispered.

"Hmm?" She murmured.

"I love you." He said quietly, while holding on to her body, keeping her close to him.

Pacifica opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. "You're surprised?" Dipper said, a hint of anger in his voice.

"No," Pacifica immediately replied. "I'm just really happy."

"Because you love me?" He asked.

"Yes, Dipper," Pacifica kissed his cheek, "I do. I really do."

____
This would be a really cute book. . .maybe I'll write it