Your Own Good

Requested by suploliepop123 hope y'all enjoy!

Pacifica woke up in a dark room, hands tied and same with feet. She analyzed the situation and tried to figure out where she was. Pacifica began to panic, she had no idea where the hell she was. She heard footsteps coming closer and she closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep.

The door opened faster than Pacifica thought it could and she whimpered. She closed her eyes tighter and prayed silently that the person would just kill her and get it over with.

"Don't pretend, I can see right through you," Pacifica's eyes flung open when she heard the chilling voice. She stared right into Dipper Gleeful's frozen eyes a scowl on her face.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"Never." Dipper grinned.

"Why am I here?" Pacifica whispered. "How did I get here?! If you're going to kill me, get it over with!" She closed her eyes shut and prepared for her death, but nothing came. Pacifica opened her eyes slowly and saw Dipper with an amused look on his face. "W-what. . .?"

"Oh please, Pacifica, why would I kill you?" He laughed and it sounded almost crazy.

"Who the hell knows!" She spat, "you have your motives!"

"Everyone has motives, but some know how to restrain themselves." Dipper chuckled eerily. "Fortunately, I do."

"I would rather die than spend a minute here with you!" Pacifica shouted. "You killed Gideon!"

"All for good reasons, my dear," Dipper's grin looked sadistic and crazy. Pacifica wished that he was in Briarcliff instead of here. "I knew that I'd never get you unless. . .I killed everyone that cared about you."

Pacifica's tears welled in her eyes but she wouldn't dare cry in front of the sadistic Gleeful. "You're a freaking monster!" She cried. "Let me go!"

"Never in a million years, you'll be staying here with me." Dipper chuckled darkly, "wouldn't you like that?"

"Of course not!" Pacifica screamed. "I want to get the hell away from you!"

"Well seeing since that will never happen," Dipper murmured looking over at Pacifica, "you're stuck here."

"Someone will come looking for me!" Pacifica exclaimed as Dipper turned his back on her, "they'll have to! My parents will come here!"

"Right. . ." Dipper mumbled, "your parents. I remember to take care of them later."

"Dipper no!" Pacifica shouted, tears streaming down her face. "Don't hurt them!"

"Well now I have no choice, they'll come looking for you." Dipper looked at the door. "Don't worry, they won't even feel a thing."

"You put a finger on my parents and I will tell everyone what a monster you are!" Pacifica cried, but instantly shut up when a dagger was at her throat.

"Now now, that's not very nice, is it?" Dipper shook his head and snapped his fingers. The dagger disappeared. "Be a good girl, and nothing bad with happen to you."

"B-but what about my parents?" She whispered.

"Oh they're as good as gone now." He explained.

Pacifica closed her eyes tight to keep from crying any more. Dipper sighed and walked closer to her, "you know I love you,"

"Yeah, and kidnapping me and killing everyone I care about is a wonderful way of showing your love." Pacifica retorted.

Dipper clasped his hands together, "oh I love it when we agree."

Pacifica frowned, and Dipper continued, "now I'll be back soon. Behave." He kissed her forehead and walked from the room before slamming the door behind him. And locking it.

Pacifica flinched and tried her best not to cry. She was definitely going to get out of his hellhole, one way, or another.

♡♥♡♥♡

Hope y'all enjoyed! Vote, comment, request, and smile my lovelys!