Kingdom Marriage

This was requested by somebody and I cannot remember. But I hope y'all enjoy!

"This is the only way to stop the war." Stanford explained. "There is no other way, you are the direct heir to the throne after your parents' death."

Dipper frowned deeply. "So I'm supposed to give up my life to solve a problem the soldiers can just as easily solve with weapons?"

Stanford heaved a sigh. "We cannot risk the lives of our citizens."

"So I have to risk my life?" Dipper demanded. "I'm only seventeen!" He hissed.

"One life sacrificed instead of hundreds." Stanford warned. "You know this is exactly what you have to do."

Dipper clenched his fists and tried his best to cool his composure as someone walked into the room.

"Your majesty, she is here."

A blonde girl walked into the room, and Dipper had to admit she was certainly cute, but why waste his future? "Oh, is this the bitch I have to marry?" He scoffed.

"Oh, is this the supposedly handsome prince who has the vocabulary of a bastard I'm supposed to give up my life for?" Her tongue was quick, and the remark was something Dipper would have said himself. But now, he was just angry with her.

"Better to be a bastard than tied into a relationship I don't want." He quipped.

"Better to be a bitch than stuck with a man who betters himself." The girl snapped back.

"Bettering myself?" He laughed. "Hardly, my dear."

"Hmm," she murmured, "a bastard with a surprising amount of manners." She nodded thoughtfully. "How charming."

"A bitch with a sense of intelligence," he replied. "How helpful."

The girl raised a brow, "seems we're both trapped in a relationship that we don't want."

"Exactly, I suppose we should just set aside our differences, for the good of our kingdoms." He got up and walked from the room, with the girl on his heels.

Stanford looked at the girl's father. "Preston, this is going to be a lot of hard work."

"I agree, they just seem to hate each other, they'll never fall in love." Preston murmured.

* * *

Dipper slammed the girl against a wall and aggressively attacked the girl's lips, like a predator. he tangled his fingers in her hair and moved his mouth down toward her neck. The girl moaned and blushed.

"So, what's your name, princess?" Dipper asked, breathing heavily.

"P-Pacifica." She murmured. "And what's your name, bastard?"

"Dipper." He replied with a casual smirk. "This arranged marriage isn't going to work, you know?"

"Of course I know that." She nodded slowly. "But you seem to be enjoying yourself."

"Oh?" He questioned, leaning closer to her face. "Well so do you," he whispered.

Pacifica blushed a light pink and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I am." She whispered.

Dipper crashed his lips onto hers once again as she wrapped fistfuls of his hair, kissing him back. His lips moved down to her neck and he kissed it gently. Pacifica gasped in pleasure and rolled her head to the side.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself too much," Dipper remarked. "Obviously we can't finish this now, but meet me in my room after nine." He moved away from her and walked off.

"Okay." She whispered, slightly embarrassed. And then she walked off in the opposite direction.