Little Play

Requested by Mabel--Pines and this is the funniest request I've ever had!  Heads up, all the characters are five years old! And enjoy~

"Pacifica, you're the prettiest girl in Reverse Falls." Dipper Gleeful stated, hoping to gain her interest.

Pacifica smiled at him. "Thank you, Sir Dipper."

He realized this was his chance. "Would you accompany me to the mysterious wedding today?"

Pacifica turned around. "No."

Dipper felt heartbroken. "B-but Pacifica, I love you."

"I, love you too." Pacifica said and she turned back around, "I looooooove you."

"Marry me, Pacifica." Dipper said.

"No." Her back was facing him all dramatically.

"Why?!" He asked.

"I, I don't love you." She said suddenly turning around. Whoopsies!

"Pacificaaaaaaaaaa!" Dipper whined.

"I am in love with another." Pacifica admitted.

"Who is this man?!" Dipper demanded.

"He," she paused.

Dipper bit his lip, feeling a strange urge to destroy the man that she liked.

"Is,"

Dipper closed his eyes, silently praying it wouldn't be someone hard to kill.

"You."

He gasped in surprise, realizing what she said.

"I love you!" Pacifica exclaimed.

"Marry me, Pacifica." He said, almost bouncing with excitement.

She wildly turned around again. "No."

"Pacificaaaaaaa!" He shouted.

"I am in love with your brother." She said loudly, facing him.

"Chad?!" Dipper exclaimed. "I'll kill him when I find him!"

"Or," someone said appearing before the bickering kids. "He will find, you!"

"Chad!" Pacifica exclaimed, while Dipper silently cursed Chad but stated at him with dead serious eyes.

"The mysterious wedding, has been our wedding all along!" Chad explained, "Pacifica and I, are getting we'd at the wedding today!" He pointed to Dipper, "you, are not invited! Will you be my best man?"

Dipper pondered the thought. "Of course brother." He then whispered so only Chad could hear, "I hate you so much."

"Goodbye brother!" Chad called, "I'll see you at the bachelor party!"

Pacifica turned away from Dipper. "Goodbye, Sir Dipper." She then whispered, "I will always love you."

Dipper fell to his knees and reached out a hand. "Pacifica," he whispered but she was already gone.

The rest of the five year old students in their class, applauded while the teacher looked confused. She faked a smile and clapped. "Very good, you three. Now we have time for one more."

Pacifica quickly sat on the carpet next to one of her friends, while Dipper sat next to Chad. He leaned over and whispered. "If you ever try to take her from me, I will punch you again and again and again and again and again and again,"

Chad looked at Dipper in concern and scooted away from the psychotic five year old.

♡♥♡♥♡

Did anyone else laugh while they read this?! Cuz I was laughing while I wrote it!