Trapped

No no no no no no! Pacifica's mind screamed in rage.

"Well well well, guess it's just us, sweetheart." Dipper's chuckle made Pacifica's skin crawl.

She frowned, spun around and stalked towards him, pointing a finger at his chest and everything. "I dunno how you did it, but you definitely did something!"

He put his hands up in fake surrender (hands up! Hands up like I'm getting arrested! Reference). "I did nothing of the sort. You're just paranoid. Per usual."

"You definitely did something to make this elevator stop! And I'm gonna find out!" She stomped her foot. She couldn't have been stuck in here with anyone else! She even would've preferred Mabel over Dipper. "Did you use your magic?!"

He chuckled. "You know that's just show business."

"It's a yes or no question, Gleeful." Pacifica sighed, refraining from punching the grin off his stupid handsome face.

"No, I didn't." He replied. "Happy?"

"No!" She exclaimed. "I'm stuck here with you!" My mortal enemy!

"Tsk tsk, mortal enemy is a bit harsh, don't you think?" He asked.

"Stop it!" She shouted. "Please, if we're going to be trapped in this elevator together for an hour, face the other way and I'll do the same."

"Why?" He asked. "Can you not handle this?" He pointed to himself.

"No, it's not that. It's just I don't like you." She explained.

He chuckled. "That's what they all say."

"Well I'm different from all them." She said.

"Sure you are." He nodded along.

"I am!" She insisted. "Stop bothering me!"

"Hey hey hey," he said, putting his hands up again, "I'm not trying to bother you."

"Well you are." Pacifica muttered.

He heaved a sigh and kept quiet and Pacifica was grateful that he was quiet. But it only lasted two minutes. "Hey sweetheart, guess what?"

". . . .what?" She asked.

"I like you." He replied with a smirk.

". . . . . .uh, okay that's nice." She looked at the floor feeling a little embarrassed that he said it out loud.

"Well don't you like me?" He asked.

"Uh. . . .not really." Pacifica bit her lip.

"Why not?"

"You're arrogant." She replied.

"So I've heard." He mused. "But you don't think I'm arrogant, do you?"

"No," she said and he sighed in relief, "I find you egotistical."

"What?!" He asked. "I am not, egotistical."

"You're devilishly handsome." Pacifica said, hoping to prove her point.

"Well of course I am." He chuckled.

"Thank you Dipper," she smiled.

"What for?" He asked.

"You just proved my point." She explained.

". . . .oh s—" He sighed.

"Language, Dipper." Pacifica warned.

"I'll say what I want, princess." He remarked.

"Don't call me sweetheart or princes." Pacifica sighed.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because you don't get to give me any nicknames. You're not my family, you're not my friend and you're certainly not my boyfriend." She explained, getting fed up with the phony psychic.

"I could change one of those." He smirked.

"We're not friends, Gleeful." She said, getting ready to punch him.

"I wasn't talking about being friends. And family is a little sudden." He commented.

"You're not going to be my boyfriend." She sighed again.

"Go out with me once." He said.

"No."

"Come on, one time and then you can hate me forever." He promised.

". . . .." although Dipper didn't seem the guy she should give a chance to, she gave in. "Alright, one date."

"Lovely," he grinned and the elevator doors opened and he walked out, "see you at seven."

♡♥♡♥♡

*yawn* I got up early to type this and I don't know why.