Thought I Was Friendzoned

"Hey, Paz." Dipper said, slinging an arm around the blonde's shoulder. 

"What, Dip?" She asked.

"So we're still going to the movies tomorrow night, right?" He asked, hoping he'd finally be able to ask her out.

"Yep! Robbie, Cody, and Daniel are gonna be with us!" She exclaimed, feeling happy that she could hang out with her guy friends.

"Oh, them." Dipper tried to disguise the bitterness in his voice.

"Mhm!" She said, happily walking along with Dipper. She and him became close friends over the years.

"But we're still sitting by each other, right?" He asked, hopefully.

"Yeah! I promised you that we would." She rolled her eyes at Dipper.

"Yeah, sorry." He muttered. "Anyone else coming, besides them?"

"Gideon, Troy (he's from my book!), Mabel I think is coming. And that's it." Pacifica explained.

Dipper nodded. "Mmkay, so listen, Paz, I was wondering if you and I would go to the movies sometime soon."

"But Dip, we're going tomorrow."

"I meant just us." He replied.

She thought about it and smiled. "Yeah! Of course! I always love hanging out with a friend!"

Dipper's face paled. He got Friendzoned. In his head he was freaking out while in reality, he decided to play it cool. ". . . .yeah, friends."

"Dipper I told you that we wouldn't go out," Pacifica sighed.

"I know." He murmured. "Yeah we'll go just tomorrow with everyone else."

"Yeah." She said.

He was about ready to leave when her voice drew him back. "But," she said, "don't be surprised if you see me at the movies this Friday by myself at three o'clock." She gave him a small smile before skipping off.

He was at first confused by what she meant, until it hit him like a sock full of sand. (Not fun btw), she was agreeing to his date! He smiled, and shook his head before walking the rest of the way to his house, thinking about the date.

♡♥♡♥♡

Tada! Another update!