Dark Waters

A ton of people wanted this so I hope y'all enjoy!

Dipper couldn't feel any more uncomfortable. With the Siren in his room, he didn't have the privacy he was entitled to.

But, he was also intrigued by the Siren. He had to admit, the girl was beautiful. But she had also tried to kill him. That was one of their. . .problems.

Still, he'd begun to get used to her presence.

"Are you going to let me go?" She asked.

Dipper blinked a few times from where he sat at his desk. "I dunno. It's not up to me."

"But aren't you the captain?" Pacifica demanded.

"Of course I am," he snapped.

"So. . .it is up to you." She grinned. "Are you gonna let me go?"

"You tried to kill me," he pointed out. "Why give you the chance to do it again?"

"Well I've got a better chance of killing you when I sleep in your room." Pacifica pointed out. "Don't I?"

Dipper went quiet for a moment. "I'm not afraid of you."

"I hope not," she smiled sweetly. "I'm being nice to you."

"Nice?" Dipper scoffed. "I doubt that very much."

"You don't seem to let people close to you." Pacifica commented. "I'm going to change that."

Dipper was somewhat intrigued, he turned to face her. "How so?"

"Why give away the biggest secret?" She smirked and it made Dipper's blood boil.

"You are very irritating, you know?" He leaned his elbows on her glass cage. "Why do you feel the need to talk with me?"

She looked around, "do you see anyone else in here I can talk to?" She gestured to the room. "I don't see anyone."

"Fair enough." Dipper muttered. "Alright, how did you manage to find me?"

"I'm a siren, my intent is to kill for my own survival." She shrugged as if it were no big deal. "I saw you, you were pretty much willing to jump in the water, but you didn't. So you intrigue me too."

Dipper nodded slowly. "I understand that."

"So what are you going to do with me?" She asked. "Sell me? Kill me? Keep me?"

"Keep you?" He wrinkled his nose. "I beg your pardon?"

"What does that mean?" She asked.

"It means I didn't understand. I beg your pardon?" He repeated. "Why would I keep you?"

"Well, when most men find a woman attractive, they want to make her his." Pacifica explained.

"Who says I find you attractive?" Dipper demanded, getting closer to her.

"Well do you?" She matched his tone.

Dipper went quiet for another moment and heaved a sigh not long after. "Perhaps I do, why do you care?"

Pacifica moves closer to him, "because perhaps I find you attractive."

Dipper didn't know if she were messing with his mind or not. "Are you messing with me?"

"I'm not trying to sell myself out in exchange for my freedom if that's what you're thinking." She laughed awkwardly as if that was what she intended. "I think your little 'I have a stone-wall around my heart and no one can penetrate it' act is quite adorable."

"I don't—" he stopped himself. "Adorable?"

"Yeah, you're cute." She rolled her eyes. "Is that a problem, NOYC?"

Dipper frowned. "I told you, my name is Dipper."

"I know, but it's really funny to see your facial expression when I call you that." Pacifica laughed.

Dipper stood up, "I've got to go," he moved away from the tank but a hand grabbed his. He looked up and saw Pacifica looking at him. "What?"

She leaned closer to him and kissed his lips briefly before pulling away. "Now you can go."

Dipper felt as if he were underwater as he walked from his cabin. It was a strange feeling, he didn't remember leaving the security of his room and walking out onto the deck.

"Dipper," Gideon asked. "Are you okay?"

". . . ." He was silent and looked around and saw his crew looking at him. "I need a drink."