Fool Like Me

Dipper walked up to Pacifica and slung his arm around her shoulder. "What do you want?" Pacifica asked, not looking up from the Journal she was reading.

"Remember that time I blew your mailbox up," he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, "I was just kidding about that."

Pacifica gave a sigh, got up, and proceeded to walk away from the hot Gleeful twin. She remembered that quite well especially the part about explaining to her parents what had happened to their mailbox.

Dipper frowned, and ran to catch up with her. "I'm sorry that I hit your dog with my bike, but he's still got three legs, he's gonna be just fine." Dipper promised, making Pacifica frown slightly.

"Go home, Dipper." Pacifica gave him a gentle push and walked farther away from him, trying to push away the memory of her dog.

"Baby, I ain't too sure, that I know how to change anymore," he sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets. "But this I know for sure, I just got eyes for you." He said, walking next to her. "Even though your friends say, 'oh my god, how can she be with him'." He said, starting to mimic her friends with annoying high voices. " 'oh my god, leave his ass'." He stuck out his tongue and Pacifica rolled her eyes.

"Goodbye, Dipper." Pacifica called over her shoulder to signal that the conversation was over.

"You dad always said you should stay away from a fool like me. And when your mom sees me calling on your telephone, she hangs up on me." Dipper sighed and muttered, "the bitch hangs up on me."

Pacifica gasped, and swatted his hand. "I said goodbye."

"Yeah, I still act like an idiot." He agreed. "But you must of been a good mood the day you let a girl like you choose to take a fool like me."

Pacifica was a few places away from the Mystery Shack door, and Dipper ran to catch up. "I never meant to drive your car into that tree, I'm still real sorry about that." Pacifica slammed the door in his face and he sighed. He walked over to the window and leaned against it. "And I know, I can't get it right, but I would do anything, anything for you baby. Baby, you ain't too sure that I know how to change anymore. But this you know for sure," he made sure Pacifica was looking, "I just got eyes for you. Even though your friends say-" he was cut off by Pacifica opening the door, and walking over to him. He stared at her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you, Dipper." She murmured, "even though you hurt my dog, and ruined my car, and my parents mailbox." She smiled up at the Gleeful twin, making him smile in return.

"And I love you, Pazzie." He kissed the top of her head. "But I'm still sorry about your car."

Pacifica laughed quietly, "I know, Dipper. I know."