You Hog The Blanket

Requested by Mabel--Pines and the next few are going to be short cutesy ones!!! Hope you enjoy!

"You're doing it again." Pacifica murmured sleepily. "Give me the blanket."

The only response she got back from Dipper was his light breathing, indicating that he was asleep; and he had the entire blanket.

With a groan she tried to pry it off of him, but her efforts were fruitless. "Damnit, Dipper." She growled.

He rolled over on his side, now facing her, but his eyes remained closed. "Did you say something?" He murmured.

"Yes," Pacifica replied. "I'm trying to sleep here."

"What a coincidence." Dipper mumbled sleepily. "Me too."

"Just share the blanket already." Pacifica groaned, pulling some of it over her body. "It's not that difficult."

"Ah," he yawned. "Come closer and it won't be an issue."

Pacifica rolled her eyes at the sleepy sexual innuendo Dipper had given her. "No, just share the damn blanket."

"I already have given you your option." Dipper murmured. "Take it or leave it, Pazzie dearest."

She frowned and decided to move closer to Dipper. "See?" He smiled sleepily. "That wasn't so difficult, was it?"

"Oh shut up Dipper," she whacked him lightly. "Now please go to sleep."

"Okay, goodnight, Pazzie." He whispered, kissing her head. "I love you."

"Goodnight Dipper." She closed her eyes, "I love you."

—————
Sorry it's short! I just wanted to get it out here seeing that I haven't posted a oneshot since October 2018 😂. Also,

My RevDipcifica Oneshots Are now #1 in RevDipcifica and I'm super happy about that!

In case you haven't noticed, I have posted a Rewritten version of Always and I already have 22 chapters up. Check it out if you want!

And I have a new RevDipcifica book coming out soon, I already have a few chapters written but I'd like to have a few more in case my life gets busy so you all don't have to wait so long for new content!

Well, keep smiling my lovelies~

-Kaori Miyazono