Heaven or Hell

Dipper watched as the girl walked away from him, he wished he could have told her the truth right there and then, but there were too many people watching. Plus, what would Mabel had said? He shook his head, angry. He shouldn't had let her walk away from him, she would be out of his sight.

"You have got issues, brother dearest." Mabel shook her head.

"I can't help it." He chuckled, shaking his head. "I will forever be messed up."

"You can still come home," Mabel turned to face him, her eyes pleading him to come back. "Just beg for forgiveness! They'll let you back into Heaven!"

"Mabel, dearest," Dipper chuckled, "I can't beg for forgiveness if I don't want to be forgiven."

Her lip quivered. "They will let you back! You are the true heir! Not me." she looked down toward the ground. "We want you home."

"You want me home, nobody else does." He spat, his heart aching. "I've already made my choice, and I got banished for it."

"She'll never love you!" Mabel hissed. "Why waste your time with her when you have a family waiting for you?"

"If I got back that means I'm giving up." Dipper bit his lip. True enough, he hadn't thought it through. "I have nothing more to lose if she doesn't return my feelings."

"Your family wants you back." Mabel insisted. "Why won't you come home?"

"I'm sorry, Mabel," Dipper sighed, "but I must be going now."

"DIPPER WAIT!"

But the boy had already disappeared. Mabel sighed and leaned against the alley wall. "He's not coming home, Will." She whispered to the shadows.

Another came out of the shadows and walked over to Mabel. "it'll be okay." He whispered, hugging her. "He'll come to his senses."

"I'm not so sure that he will." Mabel murmured. "He doesn't know the true consequence of his actions just yet."

* * *

She wouldn't love him. Dipper tried to push the thoughts that agonized him far from his mind. But his sister's words kept echoing inside his skull. "No," he whispered, "she will love me." He pressed on forward, knowing exactly where she would be.

True enough, she was there. Sitting on a park bench, her blonde hair dancing in the wind, her green eyes kept down on the book she was reading. He couldn't just let her sit there alone, especially since someone was on there way over here.

Dipper moved forward and noted that she noticed him. "Hello?" She asked. "Who are you?"

"Sweetheart, it's me." Dipper chuckled.

Pacifica frowned instantly. "I thought I told you to leave me the hell alone."

"I couldn't keep myself away from you." He sat down next to her. "Besides, I had to tell you something when we were alone in the alleyway."

"I don't want to hear it." She replied, her tone as crisp as the winter weather that was soon approaching them. "Besides, I'm out here to meet with my boyfriend."

If Dipper had remembered where he kept his heart, he knew it would have been shattered if it were with him right now. Luckily for him, it was hidden away that nobody, not even his sister, knew where it was. He was one of the lucky ones. "B-boyfriend?" He asked.

She nodded. "Yes, my boyfriend. Cody."

Dipper clenched his hands into fists but he couldn't bring himself to let his anger out in front of her. He needed her to realize that she was supposed to be with him on her own. "I. . .I completely understand. Good day, Pacifica."

As he walked away, he could feel something wet slide down his cheek. Tears, it was absolutely pathetic.

"I told you this would happen."

Dipper heard the voice and it angered him. "Go away, Mabel."

"You can come home now." Mabel said. "Please, we want you back."

"I'm going to keep trying." Dipper insisted. "I'll try until my dying day."

"You won't die, idiot." Mabel rolled her eyes. "You're an angel. You may be a Fallen One, but you still won't die."

"Unless Stanford kills me." Dipper scoffed.

". . .how are your wings?" She whispered.

"Broken." He replied, numbly. "I can fly. . .but just barely." He spread his wings and Mabel gasped.

There were holes and scars on them. "Will you be okay?"

"Unless she loves me?" Dipper chuckled. "No. Then I'll certainly die."