Blessings

Blessings

22.7.16 - 23.7.16

All honour and glory to God!

I am so glad to know that our prayers are being heard by our Lord Jesus Christ and answered!

Psalm 34:17 NKJV The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

Hearts and lives are being touched. More and more believers are rising up to the call of the Lord, both young and old. Our Christian Fellowship (CF) is growing in numbers and in spiritual strength. They are fired up in the Lord and is flowing over to others in their lives. I am so blessed to hear that the Message and the encouraging Vision sent from God has touched the hearts of His children and they are taking action to obey and pray.

Psalm 36:7 NKJV How precious is Your loving kindness O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.

I thank everyone who have informed me of how God has blessed you. I also thank those who have called me to personally encourage me to carry on with this task given by the Lord. I greatly appreciate the encouragement. We have ~11,000 staff and ~1.3 million clients per year coming to our workplace to pray for. Let us press on with full assurance in the Heavenly Father!

Hebrews 12:1-2 NKJV Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin that so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Yes, let us focus our eyes on Jesus Christ! Running towards His Sovereign Will!

I am filled with great joy to know that our fellow anointed brother in Christ is interceding for us, and has also confirmed the Vision that I received from the Lord for our workplace.

This is an excerpt from the email from our anointed brother in Christ:
22 Jul 2016
At night, I see a huge Fire from the Throne of GOD, when I come to HIM to pray for *the workplace. The FIRE of The LORD has reached *(place). When I open my e-mail box, I discover my colleague in *(place) experiences the same thing. And she has obeyed GOD fully. Halleluiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am most appreciative of the confirmation because this is the first time I am receiving a vision from the Lord. I thank God for giving me the assurance and courage to obey His command and share with all of you. The first confirmation and sign of approval from the Lord was immediately after the first day of the prayer march. Praise the Lord! Immediately, as soon as I completed the prayer march, I had the opportunity to invite a colleague to CF and she agreed to join the group! I was exhausted and drenched in sweat after walking all over the workplace and praying, but it was worth it! Hallelujah!

Psalm 119:111-112 NKJV Your testimonies I have taken as heritage forever, For they are the rejoicing of my heart. I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes forever, to the very end.

Email reply from KH:

Praise the LORD!!! May HE be your shield and your fortress. HE will fight the battle for you. Just be in HIM. Amen!!!