Prayer for brothers and sisters in Christ

[18:35, 19/10/2016] Marilyn:

Prayer for my beloved brothers and my beloved sisters in Christ, and their family and friends.

Our Father in Heaven,

I submit my brothers and sisters in Christ and their family and relatives, colleagues, and friends into Your Loving Hands.

I pray and ask that they may be filled with the knowledge of Your Will in all Spiritual Wisdom and understanding, so that they will walk in a manner worthy of You, Lord, to please You in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of You, Lord.

I pray that they are strengthened with all power, according to Your glorious Might, for the attaining of all steadfastness, endurance, and patience, and joyously giving thanks in everything to You, Father, for You who have qualified them to share in the inheritance of the saints in Your Wonderful Light. For You rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

I pray for your protection and guidance to be with them always. All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Jesus. I pray for the authority of Jesus to be upon everyone and the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ to cover all of them. All will be well in the name of Jesus. We know that no weapon formed against them will prosper, for the Lord our God is Almighty and is with them wherever they go, and in whatever they do.

I pray that they have their focus only on You, Jesus, and press on towards Your Will, Plan, and Purpose. I pray that they trust You, Lord, no matter what the circumstances, and be given Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Please fill them so abundantly until overflow with Your Love, Lord, receiving the Love and Heart of Jesus, and empower them with the Fire of God so mightily. I pray that they go boldly in Your Love to advance the Kingdom of God for Your Honour and Glory forever and ever. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Thank You, Father. We fully surrender and submit to Your Will. Let Your Will be done here on earth as it is in Heaven. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Response:

[18:45, 19/10/2016] CL: Amen, thank you Marilyn for your prayer. God bless you greatly.

[18:46, 19/10/2016] Marilyn: Great blessing from our Father to you too, C. 💝✝

[18:55, 19/10/2016] CL: 💕💕💕👍