Sharing with Colleague

Sharing with colleague

21/9/2016

Daily prayer March week 10 Day 3 at the workplace:
Our Heavenly Father, we submit every single life in this place into Your Hands. Let Your Hand be so strongly upon them that it cannot be denied. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Daily Prayer Meet at the workplace:

I asked the Lord to give me an opportunity to share about Jesus to a colleague from the majority belief in my workplace. I was not sure to which particular one He had chosen for today, and how I was going to go about it.

The Lord allowed me to write a poem about Jesus entitled, The Son, after the morning prayer march and meet.

After writing the poem on The Son, I proceeded to attend the weekly teaching session. I was early. I booked my seat in the Auditorium. Then, I needed to go to the washroom. As I exited the main auditorium door, I bumped into a colleague from the majority belief. We greeted and she said, I saw your name. I believe she meant that she saw my name on the attendance list for the teaching session. I had already signed in. I proceeded to the washroom and she went to buy a bottle of water.

When I returned to the auditorium and was at my seat, this colleague entered and made her way to sit beside me. The Lord has chosen. So, I shared with her. I started by telling her that I had just written a poem this morning. She was interested to hear about this and I showed her the poem entitled The Son.

The Son

21/9/2016

Walk to the Light
The Bright Shining One
Standing right in sight
Behold, He is the Son

Such beauty and wonder
From near to yonder
No other can ponder
All the Son's splendour

Will you allow
Yourself to delight
In the shadow
Of the Son's plight

Do you believe
That you may receive
Forgiveness and peace
His Righteousness appease

There is no other
Who can gather
The flock together
Towards the Father

Only in Him
The Glorious Son
To dwell within
And be as one

Who is this One
Amazing Son
None other than Jesus
The Holy Son

She read it and she said that it was very good and that I was talented. I told her that I did not have such an ability before this and only recently received this since 27/7/2016 when I started writing these poems. I shared another poem with her. After reading it, she said that I should start a blog. I told her that my church friends had asked me to share my book on Wattpad. I had a total of 59 poems published in my book today. I shared the link for my published book entitled Songs From My Heart To Jesus with her.

After this, I proceeded to share with her about Sirat al-Mustaqim (Sirat al-Mustaqim is the Arabic term for the straight path). I wanted to tell her that Tuhan Isa is the Sirat al-Mustaqim. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no one comes to the Father except through Him. The conversation was cut short because the teaching session had started. So I told her that I would send her a message on Sirat al-Mustaqim. After the session, I gave her a written message to compare and contrast the teachings of her belief and the Bible about Salvation and Jesus Christ.

Lord, thank You for giving me the opportunity to share about Jesus to my colleague. All Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Responses:

[09:55, 21/09/2016] CZL: You are good 👍

[10:00, 21/09/2016] CLC: PTL!

[14:35, 21/09/2016] S: 👏👏👍👍

[17:56, 21/09/2016] ‪IP: Nais. That was a bold move. 👏👏

[18:07, 21/09/2016] ‪D‬: 👌

[19:11, 21/09/2016] KC‬: Amen

[12:43, 23/09/2016] EL: Harlow Marilyn
thank you so much for sharing
your story about sharing to your colleague of the majority faith is an inspiration
to the Lord Jesus Christ be all glory forever everlasting