Receive to Give

Receive to Give

18/10/2016

Receive to Give

Jesus has already given the Authority.

Be in His Full Authority always. Do not doubt. Trust in Him with Perfect Faith.

We must live in the Glorious Third Heaven here on earth.

The keys of the Kingdom has already been given to us. What we bind (forbid) or loose (permit) on earth, has already been bound (forbidden) or loosed (permitted) in Heaven.

Jesus has already won the Victory. It is all already done by Him. Jesus holds all the Authority and He has already given the keys to us to use here on earth.

Matthew 16:19 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed* in heaven.”

*(will have been bound . . . will have been loosed)

For those who are writing for the Lord, please do not cease to write for the Him. It is for His Glory. He will use it to reach those who need it. He always has a message for someone somewhere and we must deliver the message to them and for them even though we do not know where, who, or when.

The message will be timely for someone at one point of their lives. Nothing said or written will come to void. His Word will prevail always in everything and for everyone.

Isaiah 55:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

What we receive from the Lord is not for us to keep but to be given to others. We are anointed by the Lord to serve and bless others by doing His Work according to His Will. Just as our Lord Jesus came to earth to serve and not to be served but to give His life as a ransom for many. We too must follow suit.

Matthew 20:26-28 New King James Version (NKJV)

26 Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you, let him be your servant. 27 And whoever desires to be first among you, let him be your slave— 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

What we receive from the Lord must flow out of us to the people around us to help, bless and anoint them, revealing the Glory of God to them to bring them into His Presence and Kingdom.

Just like breath, what we breathe in, we need to breathe out. Inhale and exhale. We receive the breath of Life from the Lord, we release the breath of Life to others so that they may receive Life.

Just like a river, it must flow. There is an entry and an exit. The Dead Sea is dead because it does not flow. To have life, a river must flow. The Flowing River of Life carrying the Living Water will bring life to all. What we receive must flow out to others.

John 7:38New King James Version (NKJV)

38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”

When He fills us, He does not just fill us to the brim of fullness, He fills us so abundantly until overflow. The overflow is so that it can be given out to others and allow them to receive the blessing and anointing Glory of God in their lives.

If we do not give out to others and continue to keep what God gives to us, we will be so stuck up with pride, and will not be of any use or blessing to anyone or ourselves. When we do not give out, and empty ourselves, then we cannot continue to receive anything from the Lord in order to continue giving out to others. We must always continually die to self to live in Christ. Living in Christ is to obey Him and serve Him and others.

We are called to be salt and light to the world. Are we really being the salt and light we are called to be? Are we seasoning the world with our salt? Are we shining the Light of the World (Jesus Christ) in this world? Do not keep the light hidden. It will be of no use. Light is meant to shine forth and disperse darkness. We carry the Light of the World in us. Let it shine out of your life and bring forth life into others.

Matthew 5:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.

14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Response:

[13:28, 18/10/2016] CL: Amen Amen👍👏💕💕Thank you Marilyn for your inspired and encouraged message, God bless you always.Amen.
"Be steadfast......in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labour is not in vain"
1 Corinthians 15:58