Transformation

Transformation

12/9/2016

It has been 8 weeks since I started the daily Prayer March around our workplace on 18/7/2016, and 5 weeks since we started the daily prayer meet at our workplace on 8/8/2016.

Was it worth it? Did anything come out of it?

Well, I must confess, I was never a person who prayed much before this. I didn't really know what to pray about and what to say. I still don't really know. I depend on the guidance from the Holy Spirit. I do not have the gift of tongues. When I don't have words but inner groanings, Holy Spirit takes over and submits them for me.

I have learnt a lot from our Lord, and am still learning, for there is so much that I do not know, and need to learn about. The very action of humbly coming to Him in prayer, kneeling and bowing down to Him, and interceding for our workplace and everyone else, taught me and brought me to a whole different realm and level altogether, spiritually.

This was indeed something that I needed for myself in order to transform myself from within into the likeness of my Lord God.

Not only did I learn a lot from the prayer time, I learnt a lot from serving and tending His sheep. When I finally fully embraced my role as leader, it was then that I also began to move forwards towards Him.

The lessons that I learnt from these past 8 weeks with Him in prayer and serving were invaluable. I could not have learned these lessons if I did not obey Him by faithfully praying and serving all of you here in our workplace.

The Holy Spirit has been a constant guide and close companion to me these past 8 weeks, teaching me so many wonderful and amazing things, especially about who God is.

Romans 8:26-30 NKJV
26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

The accompanying added trials, on top of what I am already facing, during this period have been instrumental in my growth and transformation. Painful as they are, but much needed indeed. I need a lot of purifying to remove all evil, wickedness, rebellion and sin in me. There is so much more work to be done in me. I am so far from the mark. I am grateful for the Purifying Work of Pain in my life by my Loving Abba. He is Holy, so I also must be Holy.

1 Peter 4:12-13 New King James Version (NKJV)
Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.

James 1:2-8 New King James Version (NKJV)
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Job 23:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
But He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

1 Peter 1:15-16 NLT
15 But now you must be holy in everything you do, just as God who chose you is holy. 16 For the Scriptures say, “You must be holy because I am holy.”

Leviticus 20:26 NLT
26 You must be holy because I, the Lord, am holy. I have set you apart from all other people to be my very own.

So, was it worth it? Most definitely, yes.

Not only was it worth it for me, but it was also worth it for at least some of our brothers and sisters, who have shared their testimonies with me. The transformation in them is also evident. I see their hearts turning to God, and their relationship with God deepening. I rejoice with them, and I pray that more will come to Him, and place Him as first priority in their lives.

I thank our Lord God Almighty for His Love, Mercy and Grace upon us. Thank You, Abba, Father God, for redirecting our steps towards You and bringing us into Your embrace, and the destiny that You have chosen for us, that we may shine forth Your Glory in everything that we do.

Please continue to guide us and be with us in every step of the way, Lord. We continue to praise and worship You for who You are. We love You and thank You for everything. Please keep us in Your Presence and Your Glory, for apart from You, Jesus, we can do nothing. We want to forever be abiding in You, Lord Jesus. We pray all this in Your Most Precious Name, King Jesus, Amen.

John 15:5 NKJV
I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

This is the reply to my email entitled Transformation addressed to our brother in Christ who visited us on 15/7/2016 and 3/8/2016:

13/9/2016
Dear Marilyn,
I can guarantee you, your prayer march and prayer group are beyond any value on earth.
This is the walking burning censer, pleasing to GOD in the Tabernacle of GOD in the Heaven!!!!!!!!!! This make a straight path from earth to Heaven!!!!!!!!!
Halleluiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response:

[21:55, 12/09/2016] S: AMEN Was busy couldn't read it earlier. Praise The Lord May He bless u  abundantly. Surely Goodness n Mercies will follow u all the days of ur life 💝