Surrender Fully

Surrender Fully

21/8/2016

Sunday Church Service:

Just before entering church service, I was interceding for my friends. I felt the Presence of Our LORD JESUS before I stepped into church and I walked in with HIM. The moment I stepped in, I started weeping. So I just stood at the back, behind the last row of seats in church. I was weeping throughout the Praise and Worship session. The Presence of the LORD was so strong. I could hardly stand and I had to support myself with both arms on the chairs in front of me to remain standing. I wept and wept.

Then, a lady came to me and prayed in tongues and placed her arm around me. I continued weeping. Then, she told me that she saw the Bright Shining Cross of Jesus in front and she recalls the lyrics of a song, 'I have decided to follow Jesus, No turning back'. MY LORD JESUS will be with me in whatever I go through as I continue to follow HIM.

After that, I continue to weep and worship HIM and I lift up both my arms fully to the LORD for forgiveness and to surrender my life to HIM.

Then, the prayer altar was opened and I walked over to the altar. My feet and body felt so heavy but I persisted to walk from the back all the way to the front of the church towards the altar. I wanted to surrender my life to the LORD.

As I approached the altar, I wept even more, and the burden in my heart was so heavy. As I reached the altar and stood in front of my leader, I could hardly stand in the Presence of the LORD and I fell onto the shoulder of my leader and wept aloud and trembled in front of the whole church. I could not say anything. My head was on her right shoulder throughout the whole time as she prayed for me.

After she had prayed for me, I continued to weep as I walked all the way to the back of the church and I knelt bowed face down on the floor at the feet of Our Lord and trembled greatly and wept and wept in HIS Presence while the church continued to worship HIM.

At the end of worship, I could finally stand up and I was filled with the Peace of GOD. Thank You, My LORD JESUS. You are my Bright Shining Pillar, my Bright Shining Cross, in front of me and in me. I fully surrender my life to you. Please take over my life, and let me live, and be in You alone forever and ever. Thank You, my LORD JESUS for taking my life, and giving Your Life to me. Amen.

Psalm 22:14

I am poured out like water,
And all My bones are out of joint;
My heart is like wax;
It has melted within Me.

E-mail reply from our anointed brother in Christ, KH*:
The LORD is present in your e-mail. I felt it. JEHOVAH SHAMMAH. HE is here.