Increase! Hallelujah!

5/8/2016

Increase! Hallelujah!

Today, I have completed the Prayer March Week 3 Day 5 around my workplace, submitting every one into the Lord's Hands.

After the Prayer March, I asked the group about having a daily prayer together on top of the weekly Christian Fellowship meeting, as commanded by the Lord, and I await the response.

O What a Glorious Day! The Lord has brought more increase yet again! Hallelujah! We received more people at CF today. All Glory to God! He hears our prayers! He is faithful to His promise to expand His Authority!

I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So neither he who plants is anything nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:6-7 NKJV.

We had a wonderful time with our Lord at CF today. Thank you, Lord for being with us and teaching us Your Word. Indeed, I learned a lot from the Lord today as I taught.

After the CF, we have agreed to have a daily prayer together at 7am, after I complete the daily Prayer March around our workplace.

Hallelujah! We are growing and moving forward in unity. Thank You, Lord. Yes, as You have promised in the first Vision that you showed me, the sparks of Fire will be united for You, Lord. Hallelujah! More and more will be saved as we unite in one mind and purpose for You, Lord. Thank You, Lord.

All Glory to God!