Learning through serving

6/9/2016

Thank You, Lord, for calling me to serve you.

I realise that when I answered your call to serve you as the Christian Fellowship leader of my workplace, I began to learn in ways that I would never have been able to learn otherwise.

Lord, I see that by serving you and serving others, You teach me and guide me with Your Wisdom through my faithfulness in serving. Serving You provides me with the opportunity to learn things that would not have arisen if I did not take up this task and challenge.

I have grown to know You more. I am able to grow to be spiritually mature in You. I am able to learn how to be more like You.

As I serve You, Lord, I am given the opportunity to impart and share Your Wonderful Wisdom and Love to those whom I serve in Your Name. I am blessed to see the joy in their faces and in their hearts as they are enlightened by Your Wisdom and Love.

This is a truly amazing experience, as I walk through this life with You and in You.

Your Hand is upon me. Thank You, Lord, for Your Purifying Work of Pain in my life to constantly purify my heart and mind. I know that I need it. You are a Holy God. Please continue to give me Your Strength and Grace to go through it and overcome the pain. I rejoice in partaking the cup of Your Suffering and Joy, My Lord Jesus. Thank You, Lord, for calling me to You. Thank You for Your Unconditional and Unfailing Love. I love you, Lord, for You first loved me. Thank You, Jesus, My Lord and Saviour.