Fire of God Surmounting

10/11/2016

Thank You, Lord for gathering your saints together for Your purpose.

A warm welcome to all who have recently joined the Christian Fellowship group. Peace and God's blessings be with all of you.

For those who have been added to the group after the sharing of the Message on the Vision from God, this is the vision that I saw for H* (workplace) on 17/7/2016:

I saw the whole workplace surrounded by a large FIRE of the HOLY SPIRIT with Jesus standing above the workplace watching over it.

Then, I saw that the current situation in H* (workplace) is that there is hardly any fire but then I saw small scattered fires throughout H* (workplace) and these need to be brought together to grow a BIGGER FIRE and GROW till widespread throughout H* (workplace).

The small scattered fires are individual believers in CHRIST with the HOLY SPIRIT in them that must be UNITED TOGETHER for it to spread everywhere.

Then, I saw another vision that GOD is the SHEPHERD and we are the sheep. The sheep are all scattered and must be brought together in unity. Each believer has the fire within them. We have the HOLY SPIRIT in us. When we are united together, the FIRE will be BIG. Then, I saw FIRE coming down from the glorious Heaven raining onto H* (workplace) that is surrounded by FIRE.

Since this Vision, I have faithfully done the Daily Prayer March around H* (workplace). After 11 weeks of prayer march, the spiritual wall has fallen! Hallelujah!

Since then, the Daily Prayer Walk of Thanksgiving was continued, and the Lord has brought more and more increase! Hallelujah! We are now in Week 16 of the Daily Prayer Walk of Thanksgiving.

I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So neither he who plants is anything nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:6-7 NKJV.

Currently, the Fire is bigger in H* (workplace). We are now in the phase of the Power of the Lord coming down from the Glorious Heaven, raining and reigning over us. Hallelujah! All Glory to God in the Highest!

I am so pleased to see all of you growing spiritually strong and prospering in the Lord. Hallelujah! All glory to God!

I have changed a great deal and there is still much work to be done to transform me. Thank You, Lord for Your guidance through Your Holy Spirit upon us.

For those who cannot make it for the daily walk or prayer meet, or the weekly meet, do pray at wherever you are stationed for work for yourself, your colleagues, clients, etc. God bless you!

Lord, Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! Thank You, Lord, for Your Presence here with us!

Jesus has already given the keys to the Kingdom! Live in the Kingdom Glory!

Matthew 16:19 NKJV And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.