Fishers of Men, Flaming Bright Eyes of Jesus, Blood of Jesus

22/7/2016 – 25/7/2016

Fishers of Men, Flaming Bright Eyes of Jesus, Blood of Jesus

22/7/2016

Fishers of Men

On Friday night, after returning home from cell group/homes meeting, during night devotion:

We are fishers of men. Don’t let your fish pass you by.

The Lord shows me that we are to be fishers of men for HIM.

I see a large fishing net falling over my workplace and the whole workplace is carried up in the fishing net by our Glorious LORD JESUS CHRIST onto HIS right shoulder over HIS back.

We need to be fishers of men for CHRIST. The LORD is with us. He will lift the workplace up by HIS hands and into HIS hands. He will shoulder this burden with us and for us.

Matthew 11:27-30 NKJV: All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

23/7/2016

Prayer altar

The LORD tells me that I must go up to the prayer altar for my leaders to pray for me every time the altar is opened up for prayer during service on Sunday.

24/7/2016

Flaming Bright Eyes of Jesus

At the prayer altar on Sunday:

I go up to the altar to my Elder and I say, “I do not know what I need, but God knows what I need.” She starts to pray in the Spirit, I begin to tremble then in the midst of prayer, I feel the peace of God. I see the same vision of the LORD carrying the whole workplace in a large fishing net over HIS right shoulder and over HIS back at the prayer altar as my Elder prays for me and I hear from her Matthew 11: 29-30 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Yes, Lord, we must humble ourselves and depend on you.

Do not be disheartened. The Lord is with us and is helping us through this.

Then, as she continues to pray for me, I see the FIERY EYES of JESUS. The flame of glorious white fire in HIS eyes were so bright. My eyes were shut as we were praying and after the fiery eyes disappeared, I could still see the afterimage of bright light for some time as we continued to pray.

Revelation 1:14 His eyes like a flame of fire
God is watching over us. He is with us.

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should; I will guide you with My eye.

25/7/2016

Blood of Jesus

In my Prayer March today on Week 2 Day 1, I saw the Flaming Bright Eyes of Jesus looking over us at the workplace as I start the prayer march. Then, in the midst of the prayer march, I saw the Blood of Jesus pouring down from Heaven onto the workplace. HIS BLOOD WAS COVERING THE WHOLE SKY. He wants everyone to repent and turn to HIM. HE WANTS TO FORGIVE US. REPENT! We must all repent of our worldly ways. Every heart and mind must be submitted to HIM. He is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. He is our wonderful Saviour. He loves us so much to pour down His blood onto us. We do not deserve HIS forgiveness, but it is by HIS GRACE we are forgiven. I pray that every heart and mind is made pure and receive the mind of CHRIST.

Psalm 32:

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven,
Whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity,
And in whose spirit there is no deceit.

When I kept silent, my bones grew old
Through my groaning all the day long.

For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me;
My vitality was turned into the drought of summer. Selah
I acknowledged my sin to You,
And my iniquity I have not hidden.
I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,”
And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah

For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You
In a time when You may be found;
Surely in a flood of great waters
They shall not come near him.
You are my hiding place;
You shall preserve me from trouble;
You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.
Do not be like the horse or like the mule,
Which have no understanding,
Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle,
Else they will not come near you.

Many sorrows shall be to the wicked;
But he who trusts in the Lord, mercy shall surround him.
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous;
And shout for joy, all you upright in heart!