Mumbai I m coming....

In Delhi...

"No mom, I will stay in our house only.", said nandini.

"Bacha listen to ur dad once then decide.", said naina making her accept.

"Mom choti is right, she will not feel comfortable if she stays in their house.", justified cabir.

"If u want to do job in mumbai then u have to stay in my frnds house. She will be more than happy to have u there. I am calling her now.", announced sameer.

All kept quiet as they know its useless to say more.

Sameer calls his friend.

Phn convo...

'Hello'

'Hello sameer how r u and naina, it so long I talked to her.'

'We are fine actually I have to ask u something'

'Arey why are u being formal tell na'

'Actually we all are going out of country next week and my daughter ,she got job in mumbai so she is willing to stay in mumbai.'

'I got it dont worry, I will be happy to have her here in my house. I would have been angry if u would let her stay alone. I m also like her mom and she will stay here only for many days she wants and also mukti will get a friend. Do tell me when she will be coming.'

'Thank you nyonika ,I was worried abt it only. She will be there in 3 days.'

'I will finally meet ur daughter, hope someday i meet ur son also, u and naina dont have time to meet us but atleast ur daughter will be here.'

'We will certainly come after coming back and also we want to meet ur childrens. Here naina wants to talk to u.'

'Hello'

'Hii naina dont worry abt nandini she is like daughter to me. I will take care of her and dont think that she will be burden on us. I will be happy to have her'

'U gave all my answers without listening my questions. '

'We know each other from years and I will be waiting for her arrival.'

'Thank you so much'

'Dont be formal okay,I will talk to u later raj is calling'

'Okay'

Phn convo ends....

"Wht did she say", asked cabir.

"She will be happy to have her in their house.", said naina.

"I told u na, so its final nandu u will stay with them.", said sameer.

"But dad for how long", nandini asked sameer.

"Choti for 2 months, I will come back from Dubai, After that I will be handling our mumbai branch so we will shift together .", said cabir wrapping his one hand on her shoulder.

"Okay fine", said nandini with a small smile.

"Now all of u go and take rest.", ordered naina to all of them.

They got into their respective rooms and slept.

In Mumbai

"Raj ,sameer called and asked if nandini can stay here for some time as she has got a job in mumbai and he dont want to let her stay alone. I said yes to him, u dont have problem with it na.", asked nyonika sitting beside him on bed.

"Why will I have any problem. I m happy that he trust us so much that he is leaving his daughter with us.", said raj.

"Also, She will be like naina for sure and i will get to see my best friend in her. ", added raj.