"Put on a shirt first"

Nandini was sleeping soundly.

Cabir enters the room and sits beside her.

"Choti wakeup. Its already 9",he said and she opens her eyes slowly

"Good morning",he greeted kissing her forehead.

She wished back and sits on the bed.

"I will go wake others up. The breakfast is ready. Can you wake manik?, He is being lazy.",cabir asked her and she nods.

She quickly freshen up and moves to manik's room.

She finds the door open and enters and walk near his bed. He was sleeping shirtless with his back on front.

Nandini smiles at him and walks closer.

"Manik wake up.",she said but he didn't move.

She looks at him and then smiles evilly.

She climbs on his back and shook him with his shoulders and he groans and tries sleeping again.

"Manik wake up.",she said and he turns to look at her a little with narrowed eyes.

"You weigh nothing. Stay there all you want, i am not getting up.",he said and tries sleeping .

She frowns at him and then thinks of something else.

She starts moving her hands lightly on his back in circles and he groans.

"Bull stop it.",manik said but she nods in no and giggles.

She starts tracing her fingers on his back.

"Nandini let me sleep.",he calls again warning.

"Its already 9:30. Breakfast is ready .Get up.",she said shaking his shoulders.

"Its sunday. You also come and lay down with me.",manik suggested her.

She starts thinking about it.

"Cmon.",he said and turns making her fall from his back and pulls her closer to him.

"You are so warm and comfy.",she said slowly against his shoulders.

He smiles and kisses her head. They lie down silently for a while.

"Is it okay to be jealous of your brother because right now i am so jealous of bhai.",nandini said and he looks at her confused.

"Why?",he asks her.

"He gets to share bed with you and sleep like this whereas i have to sleep holding my pillow.",nandini said pouting.

"We don't sleep like this. He is far away on his side. If i could share a bed with you, i would take it happily.",he said her.

"But won't you have a problem sharing with me?",nandini asked him.

"What do you mean by that?", He asked resting his head on hers.

"Everytime we lay down and its sleeping time. You either move to sofa or ask me to go to my room and sleep. When it happened for the first time, i thought it was because i was drunk but then it happen again and again.",she said making circles on his arm.

He smiles a little and looks at her.

"It's not like i have a problem. Actually i always have shared a bed with cabir so it pretty much normal to me but with you it feels like i am taking advantage of the trust elders have on us.",manik explained her.

"Its not like we will be doing something, we would only be sleeping. We are laying on a bed now. Doesn't it count too. I don't understand what you mean by taking advantage.",nandini said him annoyed.