'Wearing a lipstick'

Nandini goes to her room and finds her dress and jewelry on the bed.

She looks at the jewelry with a excited face and picks it up to try.

she smiles looking at her reflection in the mirror when the door opens and alya, mukti and navya comes in.

"you liked it?", mukti asked walking near her.

"I loved it.", nandini said her and smiles again.

"now go fast and shower. we have only 2 hours.",alya said her.

"okay", she said them and went to take a shower.

She came out wearing her bathrobe and found all of them ready in there dress and doing each other makeup.

"U guys are looking so beautiful.",Nandini said looking at them.

"Thank you, now cmon we need to get you ready.",navya said her and made her sit on the chair.

Mukti started drying her hair and alya did her makeup.

"Cabir has texted me so many times asking if we are done. He is so impatient to see u.",navya said Nandini and she smiled.

"I know bhai gets more nervous and excited than me in such cases.",Nandini said and others chuckle.

"I wonder what will be manik reaction seeing u.",alya teased her.

"I bet he won't be able to keep his hands to himself. ",Mukti teased and Nandini blushed at her comment.

They all laughed seeing her shy.

"Shut up guys.",Nandini said them.

"Okay fine.",navya said and started curling her hair.

They talked and had fun getting ready.

"Done. Now go and wear the dress and I will do ur hair and give finishing touch.",alya said her and she nodded.

She quickly wore the dress and tried to put the zip on the back but couldn't.

"Bhabhi can u please help me with the zip.",Nandini asked her and navya went to help her.

Navya put the zip for her.

"Is it fine. It won't open up right?",Nandini asked worried.

"Not a chance but if it did than we will be around you. Don't worry.",alya said and made her sit on the chair.

Nandini was trying to say something but they said her to be quiet and she sits silently.

They started doing her hair.

"U are so gonna love ur hairstyle.",mukti said her and she smiled at them.

After lots of pulling and twisting her hairs were done . It was braided from the side and was made a bun. Some hairs were curled and falling freely. It looked beautiful.

"Now time for jewelry.",navya said excited and got the jewelry.

Alya did the finishing touch on the makeup while navya and mukti helped with the jewelry.

"Don't u Guys think it's quite heavy and over.",Nandini asked nervously looking at all of them.

"No it's not. Nandu it's ur engagement, u weren't thinking to wear a tank top and pajamas. Were you?",mukti asked her irritated.

"Well I would have loved to wear that but I don't think u guys would have approved it.",Nandini said her.

"Right. Now it's tym to check yourself out.",navya said and asked her to go and see the mirror.