'A cup of coffee for me too'

All got busy with their works trying to clear their weekend for their trip.

It was Friday and nandini was busy in her work when she was interrupted.

"Not now Karan, I am almost done. I need to do it soon or I will get late.", nandini said still doing her work.

Manik smiles in amusement but hides it and coughs to get her attention.

"Ms. Murthy.",he says sternly.

"Shit.",nandini said realizing it's him and slowly stands up and turns to him.

"Yes sir.",she asked him.

"I am hungry.",manik said her pouting sadly and she looks at him surprised.

"Huh?",she asked him.

"Let's go to canteen, it's lunch time.",manik said her.

"Manik I am not eating with you in the canteen.", nandini tells him.

"Why?",manik asked her.

"Manik we are in office and u are my boss. U just can't sit with me in the office canteen and eat. It's highly unprofessional.", nandini tells him.

"Well I don't care, u are coming with me by your own or I have my ways too to take you.",manik tells her smirking.

"I am coming.",she tells him immediately and he smiled.

"I will be waiting.",he said her and moved to canteen.

Nandini wraps her work and picks her lunch box and moves to canteen.

She sees manik waiting for her and moves to his table.

She could feel other's eyes on her and hear the whispers around.

She sits on the table and glares at manik who just smiled in return.

They started eating. Nandini was feeling self conscious having so many eyes on her.

Manik looks around .

"What's so interesting that u guys can't stop staring?",manik asks them and they immediately look down.

"Sorry sir.",they said and looked away.

"Is it fine now?",he asked her.

She frowns at him and continues eating.

She gets back to her work after lunch and manik too.

Nandini goes home early as she was done and finds cabir talking on the phone.

"Hi choti, finally u are here. I was discussing about the trip and stuffs. Ur bag is packed already but check it once if something important is left and come down soon.",cabir tells her and nandini nodded.

She checks her bag and puts some necessary things and goes to washroom to get ready.

She comes out wearing khaki joggers and a black tank top. She puts her shoes.

She dried her hairs and left it open.

Nandini looks at herself once in the mirror and then picked her bag and black jacket and came down.

She hears voices from the hall and sees dhruv and alya there along with abhi and cabir.

"Hey guys.", nandini said them and they smiled at each other.

"By the way, where are we going and when are we leaving?", nandini asked them.

"It's a five hour journey by car from here. The place is beautiful, it has a cliff and manik have a farmhouse nearby. So we will stay there and can go to the cliff and Forest and have fun. And we will be leaving now at 5 so we reach there by 11 max.",dhruv said her and she nodded.