"You look sexy as hell"

Today there was a half day in the office. Everyone were pretty excited about the party. The girls couldn't control their excitement to dress and get ready.

The party was at 7.

Nandini was running here and there talking to the staffs who were decorating the place.

"Karan when will the catering service reach? Its already 3.",she said walking to him.

He looks up from his files and picks his phone.

"I will call once again.",he said and moved aside.

"Arjun is everything fine?",she asked him who was busy talking with pooja.

"Yes baba, everything is done. There are security who won't allow anyone who isn't in this list. The activities are arranged properly. Chill out.",he said putting his hands on her shoulder.

"How can I chill out? Look around, nothing is done. No decorations and food. This is going to be a disaster. Some important clients are also coming. What if they don't like it? Manik shouldn't have given me the responsibility. ",She said panicking.

Karan walks close to her keeping his phone down.

He made her sit down.

"Take a deep breath. Everything is done. We still have time and decor will be completed by then. The caterers will be here in 30 minutes. The activity area is good. The bar is arranged. You did a very good job. Manik will be proud.",karan said her.

"Sure?",she asked him in doubt.

He nods and she hugs him. Arjun too joins them and pooja smiles at them.

"Ma'am what about this lights?",A man asked nandini.

"I said you five times already. The lights will be going up there. Wait i will show you.", nandini said and moves forward again.

After rushing and running, most of the work was done. The boys and pooja left half an hour back to get ready soon and come back.

Nandini was busy checking all the last minute preparation. She arranged the pillows properly. Checked out the sound system. She moved towards the bar and perfectly arranged the glasses.

Manik leaves his office as he sees that its already 6 and takes the lift to the rooftop.

He sees nandini still busy and walks close to her.

"Bull, what are you still doing here? You need to get ready soon. Go",he said as he stood in front of her.

"I know but I am just checking for anything wrong. I will get ready soon. Don't worry.", nandini said assuring him.

"I will do that, you are going to my office, it has a bedroom. Go and get ready.",he said her.

"Manik you need to change too.",she said looking at him.

"I will change here in the washroom. Go now.",manik said her and she nods.

She started going but manik stops her.

"I picked a dress for you. Will you please wear that?",manik asked her.

She was surprised but nodded with a smile.

She walked to his office and went inside the bedroom. She sees a packet and a box and went closer.

She takes out the dress and was surprised.

It was a red short uneven dress with single strap sleeves. It had a v deep neckline. It was a very sexy dress.

She changes into the dress after freshening up and looks at herself in the mirror and smiles.