"I hope that day comes sooner"

The elders got settled and nandini excused herself to go and get freshened.

She looks at manik once and then moves to her room.

Manik eyes follows her till she moves upstairs and he shifts his eyes towards the elders to find them giving him a teasing look.

He coughs awkwardly looking here and there and moves to his room making a excuse.

He changes his cloths and was standing in the balcony looking at the view in the front.

He felt the door opening and turns to see nandini coming inside.

Leaning on the railing, he looks at her. She walks near him and stands beside him looking at the view.

There was a comfortable silence in between them.

"Manik", nandini whispers slowly.

"Yes",he asks turning to her.

She just looks at him once before turning away nodding in no.

Manik sighs and makes her turn to him and wrapped his hands around her and she hugged him back immediately.

"Scared?",he asked her slowly caressing her hairs.

She nods slowly.

"Me too",he said her in a whisper and she looked at him surprised as it was the first time he confessed about his feelings regarding marriage.

Manik smiles at her and makes her sit on the sofa in the balcony.

"I will be back in a min.",he said her and goes inside his room.

He comes back with a paper pad and pen.

He gives her and sits beside her.

She looked at him confused.

"Write down everything u want to do before getting married and we will try to complete most of the things.",manik said her.

She tried denying but he forced her and she starts writing.

He keeps staring at her while she starts thinking of things and writing it down.

"Done",she said him after a while and he nods at her and takes the paper from her.

She bites her lips nervous thinking he will find it silly.

Manik sees 10 points written and smiles.

"Okay let's see.",he said and got comfortable and picked the paper.

"1. Try a new haircut and dye my hair.", Manik read out and then turned to her.

"U want to cut your hair and dye it, why??",he asked her frowning.

"I always wanted to do something new with them.", she said him and he nodded half-heartedly.

"2. Spend a day out alone.",he reads and then frowns.

"3. Adopt an animal.",he reads and she nods smiling widely.

"I always wanted a pet.",she said him.

He nods and starts reading.

"4. Have an art exhibition.",manik reads confused.

"I have many paintings of mine and I want to do an exhibition of it.",she explained him.

"Okay",he said and starts reading.

"5. Plan a trip with my girl friends.",he reads and puts the paper down and looks at her.

"What?",she asked him.