' U gave me bruises. '

Nandini reaches office in time and gets busy with her work.

She was making designs when arjun came to her with a file.

They were talking about it and discussing it.

Soha and yuvi were coming from canteen with coffee when they saw them together.

"Yuvi, i can't believe some girls can be this desperate that they keep throwing themselves on every guy they meet.",soha commented standing at her cabin looking at nandini.

"Its hard to believe but there are some girls.",yuvi said to her looking at nandini.

Arjun heard them and was about to go and answer them but nandini nodded in no and holded his hand.

He glares at nandini and remove his hand from her.

"Arjun.", nandini tries to say but he cuts her off.

"This is limit nandini. I understand one time, two times, three times but every time she insults u and u just stay quiet and let us too. She thinks u can't speak and that's why she keeps on speaking nonsense. I always listen to u nandini and keep quiet this time for me, just speak up.",arjun said getting angry but calmly at the end.

"Arjun we told to sir that it won't happen again and in his absence if we fight it won't be nice.", nandini said him.

"So,we should bear her insults. U can bear ur insults but I can't and neither karan will. If karan was here na then he wouldn't have heard u like i did. Its ur luck that he is in the meeting with sir. But this time i am also not hearing u. ", Arjun said her sternly.

"Looks like the so called best friends have got into a fight hearing the truth from us.",yuvi said to soha smiling.

Soha smiled back and both walked near them.

Arjun gave a deathly glare to them.

"Why are u so angry arjun?, its the truth, she is playing with both u and karan and u are cheating ur girlfriend for her. She is a down-market cheap desperate girl and everyone can see in the office how she is using u both.",soha said to arjun.

Arjun takes a step towards her and glares at her.

"First thing, its non of ur concern if she is playing with us or i am cheating my girlfriend. Second thing, dare u use another abusive word about her and I will forget that u are a girl.", Arjun said pointing his finger at her.

"Don't talk to her in this way arjun.",yuvi warned arjun.

"Don't teach me how i should talk to girls.",arjun said him sternly.

"Tell me if i am saying something wrong. Take the example of yesterday only, she was purposely doing things to get attention of manik and cabir.",soha said to arjun getting angry.

Nandini who was silent all this while looked at soha hearing cabir's name.

"She was not able to trap manik sir by her acts so she thought why not trap cabir sir first as he is his best friend and it will be easy for her to get manik sir.",yuvi said to soha.

"I mean how low u will fall nandini. First karan, arjun, manik sir and now u saw cabir sir so u thought why not him also?,Right.",soha said smirking at nandini.

Arjun was going to say something but nandini holded his hands and came front. He smiles a little seeing her taking stand.

"Don't speak a word more because if u do then the anger that i am holding back from the first day will break. I had listen enough of ur shit talks, just because we are in office and i respect sir,i was quiet which doesn't mean that i am going to hear all ur nonsense. How much do u know me to judge me as a low and cheap desperate girl?, I have done no harm to u or spoke ill than why the hell are u doing so. Listen let's be professional and work in the office. U don't cross my way and neither will i and u Mr. Yuvraj , u better go and learn first how to talk to girls and respect them then i would talk to u. Now it would be better if u go as i have work to do. I am not as free as u guys to waste my time on poking nose on other matters. I get salary for making designs not for insulting and talking shits about others.",nandini said to both of them angrily.