"Then what is a kiss?"

Manik was standing in his balcony lost in his thoughts when cabir came inside.

Manik turns to him surprised and finds him angry.

"What's wrong?",he asks cabir.

"Manik how dare you?",cabir asked pushing him a little.

"Wait a sec, what did I do?",manik asks confused.

"When you said you will do it, I should have understood then only. How could you do this.",cabir said him pushing him back making him fall on the sofa kept behind.

"Okay that's enough. Will u tell me now clearly.",manik asked irritated.

"Why did u hide it from her?",cabir asked him.

Manik sighed and pats near him and cabir sits there.

"It doesn't matter cabir.",he said him.

"It does manik. You should have said her everything. She thinks that I have done nothing wrong. I don't want her to think you were wrong and because of your half story she thinks that u are the one to be blamed.",cabir said him upset.

"Cabir, telling her what u did wrong with me won't change the fact that I was wrong. She is upset because I didn't trust u and mukti. Telling her what u said to me won't matter at all.",manik said him.

"But manik...",cabir tries saying but he cuts him off.

"Infact it will make her more upset. I don't want her to have a bad image of you. She sees you as a hero in her life.",manik said him.

"And you want her to have a bad image of you. Manik for God's sake try to understand, U aren't doing any good by this. U guys are getting married soon. She will be living with you now and I don't want her to think any less of u.",cabir argued.

"I am not telling her. What she knows is enough.",manik said him firmly.

"Okay fine then I will tell her. U think I can't say the truth.",cabir said him and start going.

Manik holds him back.

They both started struggling to hold and get free when the door opens and mukti walks in.

"Bhai, cabir what's going on?",she asks them.

They both composed themselves and nods in no.

"Bhai, why is nandini crying? Did u guys had a fight again?",mukti asked him annoyed.

Manik looks away and cabir looks down.

"I don't know why u had a fight but now u are going to her and talking it out. I can't see her crying.",mukti asks him.

He looks at cabir and then at mukti.

"But..",manik tries denying but mukti stops him.

"Now bhai.",she said him and he nods.

"And manik this is your last chance if u don't want me to tell her then tell her the complete truth.",cabir warned him and manik left the room glaring at him.

He slowly walks to nandini room and hesitates before knocking.

He finds the door open and enters taking small steps.

He looks around and sees her sitting on the floor leaning on the bed.

A sigh escape his lips and he sits beside her.

She had her head on her knees.

Manik hesitately kept his hand on her head.

She lifts her head and looks at him.