'Come, lets go for a drive?'

Manik turns to nandini and sees her lost in thoughts seeing here and there.

"What are you seeing?",manik asks her.

"I have been living in this house for 2 months and I still haven't seen ur room properly.",she said to him and he smiles.

"Come, I will show you.",manik said her and sits straight and gives his hand for her.

"Ohk , so this is my room.",manik said her and hold her hand and pulls her with him.

He stops in front of the washroom and opens it for her.

She gasp in surprise seeing the bathroom interiors. It looked amazing.

He brings her infront of another door and it was the walk in closet.

He opens the glass doors and shows her his clothes.

"So this are my formal wears, here are casual wears and this one has my shoes and watches.",manik tells her and she nodded smiling.

There was another door inside the closet.

"What is it?",nandini asks him and was about to open that door but manik holds her back.

"That's just a store room, my old and unused things are there.",manik tells her rubbing his forehead and chin.

"Okay", nandini said slowly looking at him and that room.

They come out of the closet and there was a silence.

Nandini walks to the other side of the rooms and sees the books and tapes arranged in the shelf. She goes through some and was surprised.

"Mr. Malhotra likes emotional songs.",she asks him with a smirk and he chuckled and walks towards her blushing a bit.

"Also romantic novels?, I am surprised u read something other than news.",she teased him and he gave her a smile.

"I read books of all genres. And all those books here are my all time favorite.",manik said and took out an thriller genre book and showed her.

She nodded and moves forward to see.

She looks out through the large glass window behind the sofa and was surprised to see plants.

She looks back at him.

"I never saw them before.",she said him.

"It's on the other side of the balcony.",manik tells her and she nodded.

She moves forward again and walks up to another wall and sees photo frames.

She starts looking at each one excited.

Manik smiles at her excitement and walks closer to her and wraps his hand around her.

She tense for a second before relaxing and turns her head a little.

"This is from when I was 10 years old.",manik said her pointing at a photo frame and she turns her gaze there.

She smiles seeing his childhood pic and he grinned at her.

He keeps his chin on her shoulder and holds her closely by her waist and keeps on telling about each photo in the wall.

She smiles and laughs at the memories he shared.

"There is no photo of your college times. I would love to hear some memories from it.",nandini said him and he stiffs for some time before his hold gets loose on her and he leaves her and stands straight.

He rubs his head awkwardly.

"Umm nandini, why don't we go out for an ice cream?",he asks her and nods once at her before turning away.