"So are you free now?"

"Okay as you all know these project is quite important for us and would benefit us a lot. So i want all of you to give your 100%. I won't tolerate any mistakes, Everything needs to be perfect. Am i clear?",Manik asked as he addressed everyone in his cabin.

They nod and leave.

"Lets get started.",karan said and they sat down.

"Yes, this project is kind of a very big deal.",arjun said and karan agreed.

They looked at nandini and finds her already busy in her designs.

They shared a look and smile at each other before getting back to work.

Pooja drops some files on manik's table and he looked up from his laptop and thanked her. He looks outside and sees nandini doing her work and smiles remembering last night.

He sees the time and finds it about to be lunch hours.

He messages nandini for getting lunch out. Not getting a reply, he looks at her and finds her busy and not checking her phone.

He walks out to her and sits beside her.

"Can I have a little attention?",he asks and she looks at him surprised.

"Manik?",she asks.

"Lunch outside?",he offered.

"Sorry, i need to do these designs.",nandini said and he nods.

"In my cabin then?",he questions and she looks at him with a sad face.

"I said the boys i will eat with them. They are probably waiting for me to join them.",nandini said and he nods.

"Okay. I will see you at home.",he said and she looks at him surprised.

"We aren't going back together?",she asks him.

"I have a late meeting. I will see if i can come and meet you else i will give you a call.",he said and she nods.

"I will see you.",he said and moves forward and kiss her cheeks.

She looks at him surprised before looking around. He smiles at her and moves to his cabin.

She goes to the canteen.

"Heard about your PDA.",karan said and nandini eyes widen.

"So soon?",she questions looking around and finds people glancing at her.

"We are in office and he's the boss. What do you think?", arjun asked and she sighed.

They have their food talking about different topics.

The rest of the day simply went by doing the work.

The driver drives her back and she spend some time with cabir.

"Choti, mom,dad and raj uncle and aunty will leave for the village tomorrow. They want to spend some time with granny before the marriage.",he informs her.

She nods at him and sits beside him.

"I have been thinking something.",he said and nandini looks at him curious.

"Should I ask navya to move in with me?",he asks her and she smiles widely at the thought.

"Really?",she asks him.

"Yeah, we have known each other for so long and now you will be gone and i will be alone in this big mansion. It will get pretty lonely also we spend most of our time together already. She had just moved to Mumbai for work and I have also started handling this branch recently. So Marriage is out of question for now. I think it will be nice and she will say yes. What do you think?",he explains and she smiles at the thought.