'I choose to be with u '

They went back home and sees the complete family sitting in the living room with their friends too.

Manik moves near cabir.

"What's wrong?",he asks him.

"We have a wedding to discuss about, so it will be better if u guys postpone your private meeting for sometime later.",cabir tells manik who rolls his eyes at him.

Manik and nandini sit down together in the sofa.

Everyone started making plans and manik and nandini gave their ideas and wishes.

After some time, their friends went back and manik went to his room for some work. The elders got busy and nandini went to her room. Mukti and navya were busy with each other.

Cabir follows nandini.

Nandini was sitting in her bed when cabir knocks the door.

"Bhai come in na.",she tells him with a smile.

"Lately we haven't talk much, so came to have some hearty talks with u.",cabir said sitting beside her on the bed.

She lays down and puts her head on his lap and he caress her hairs.

"What do u want to talk about?",she asks him.

"How about u tell me first, what made u upset?",cabir asks her.

"I am not upset Bhai.",she tells him with a smile.

"Choti u can fool others with this smile of yours but not me.",cabir said her.

"I am not upset Bhai, it's just lots of things are going in my mind. Manik told me some things about how your college life was before the event happened. He did not get to say further.", nandini explained him.

"And what's bothering you exactly?",he asked her again.

"Nothing Bhai", nandini tells him looking down.

"Choti maybe manik gives you your personal space and is patient with u to open up with him, but I am not manik. Now tell me the truth.",cabir said her.

"It's silly, I know I shouldn't judge someone like this but I can't help it. I am starting to dislike her without even meeting her in person.", nandini said him.

"Are u talking about Sara? What happened that u are saying this?",he asks amused and nandini frowns and nods.

"Yes that's her. I just asked manik how was she like and he started describing every detail of her as if I asked him to write a book on her and what he says... she is sensible and gives good advises. If he wants advise then why don't he go to a counselor and what else he was saying...yeah right, she is perfect and always helps everyone. As if only she helps people. And then he has the guts to say it in front of me.., me his girlfriend that she is beautiful inside out and always have a smile on her face. Why?.. was she a Barbie doll that she only had a smile plaster on her face. Huh.. that idiot stupid annoying monkey I hate him so much.", nandini said sitting in front of cabir now angry and throws a pillow at the door.

"Woah... woah..... calm down my angry little sister. I am sure he just said it so that u can get a good impression of Sara.",cabir tells her trying to hide his smile.

"He could have just said that she was a nice girl and a good friend of his. I am not looking forward to marry this girl that I should know about her in details.", nandini said annoyed.

Cabir laughs not able to control and nandini glares at him to which he quits laughing.

"U could have just told him that. Btw what did you say to him after he told u this things about her?",cabir asked her curious.