'Then convince me idiot'

Nandini looks at him and nods in no slowly feeling guilty.

He just smiles and gestures the music to start.

The music starts playing and manik closes his eyes and holds the mic tightly in his hands.

He opens his eyes and fixed his gaze on nandini and starts humming to the music.

Hmm...

Kaise, jiunga kaise?
Bataa de mujhko
Tere bina!

Nandini looks at him surprised hearing his voice.

Kaise, jiyunga kaise?
Bataa de mujhko
Tere bina

She finds him looking at her ,as if questioning her.

Tera mera jahan
Le chalun main wahaan
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le
Rakh loon aankhon mein main
Kholun palke na main
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le

Manik sings closing his eyes and opens again to look at her.
Nandini maintains the eyelock and takes a small step in his direction.

Main andheron se ghira hoon
Aa dikha de tu mujhko savera mera
Main bhatakta ik Musafir
Aa dila de tu mujhko basera mera

Manik looks around in the audience and forward his hand to her asking her to help him.

Music plays in the background and manik realises that the DJ has stopped the music in the dancing area and now all the people in the club were listening him.

Jaagi jaagi raatein meri
Roshan tujhse hai savera
Tu hi mere jeene ki wajah

Manik continue singing and starts walking towards nandini. Nandini too start walking closer to him making her way among the people.

Jab tak hain ye saansein meri
Inpe hai sadaa haq tera
Poori hai tujhse meri duaa

Manik sings forwarding his hand and nandini accepts his hand. He pulls her closer to him and wraps his hand around her waist.

Tera mera jahan
Le chalun main wahan
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le
Rakh loon aankhon mein main
Kholun palke na main
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le

Nandini puts her head on his shoulder and both dance slowly. Manik eyes never left hers and she holds him more close to herself. His eyes held a lot of pain and fear in it.

Main andheron se ghira hoon
Aa dikha de tu mujhko savera mera
Main bhatakta ik Musafir
Aa dila de tu mujhko basera mera

She fists his shirt from the back and he sings looking at everyone his hand grip firm on her waist.

The music starts fading slowly and manik hums till the end. He looks down ending the song, his eyes closed.

Their was a complete silence in the club and soon it was erupted with loud claps and whistles.

"That was fabulous, u have a great voice man. Can we have another round of applause for manik here?",the host asked and everyone claps loudly.