'Talking about me??'

Manik looks at her face and smiles at her.

"Manik tell me.",she said getting impatient.

"There's nothing special it's just that I liked the ring so bought it.",he said her and she frowns at him.

"Who are you trying to fool manik?, I know that the diamond is very costly and is not found easily. So don't tell me u saw it in a shop and liked it because I know that u had to ask for such rings from before. It's made only on special orders.",Nandini said him and he smiled.

"Okay I asked them to make it specially. I didn't like any rings in the store so I asked them to design it according to my taste.",he said her and she smiled looking at the ring in her hand.

"Why this diamond?",she asked him.

"Do u know what my name means?",he asks her.

"Gem??",she asked him.

He nodded.

"I just wanted to give you something rare and precious also which has a part of me in it. So this diamond and ring.",he said her.

"So Mr. Malhotra wanted to claim me his by this ring which is just as rare and precious as he himself is.",Nandini asked teasing him.

He smiled at her.

"Didn't Ms. Murthy had the same intention? Because I can clearly see the constellation of Taurus in my ring.",manik asked her bringing his hand forward and showing the ring to her and she blushed turning away.

He chuckles and she smiles a little.

"I have another question.",she said him and he looks at her.

"How did u get to know my ring size?",she asked him.

"Well that..",he said and looked here and there messing his hairs with his hand.

"Manik tell me.",she said him looking at him.

"Maybe I would have gone through your stuffs.",he said nervously and she looked at him surprised.

"Manik, how could you?",she said annoyed.

"I didn't intend to. I didn't want to show u the ring before engagement. So I had asked cabir for some ways to get your size and cabir said I should take one of your rings as a sample. I was going to ask mukti but cabir said that I am getting engaged to u so I should take effort. So yeah.",he said her.

"But I never found any of my ring missing. All my rings were there.",Nandini said him.

"Well that's because when we came in your room to take the ring. Navya came and was suspicious so cabir distracted her and I drew the outline in a paper quickly and we left keeping the ring back in its place not taking the risk to take it.",manik said her and she slapped his arms.

"U could have just asked my mom or mukti instead of all this.",Nandini said him.

"I will remember not to ask cabirs help next time.",manik said and they smiled at each other.

"U should sleep probably.",manik said her.

"I don't want to sleep",she said him.

"What do u want to do then?",manik asked her .

"Just sit here.",she said him and he smiled at her. After sitting silently for a while manik looks at her.

"Do u want to visit the orphanage tomorrow?",manik asked her and she sits straight and look at him.

"Are you serious?",she asks him.

He nods at her.

She immediately hugs him throwing her arms around him.