'I want it back in 2 hours'

Manik was sitting in his chair playing with the paper weight.
Nandini knocked at the door.

"Come in",manik said calmly.

Nandini came and stood infront of him.

"Ahh miss nandini murthy, i must appreciate that ur designs were amazing but i would have liked it more if u would have submitted the correct file. Now tell me what was the need for u to make the other design and how did u managed to create the mess.",he asked her taunting her in a sweet voice.

"Sir, i thought that the design can be better if we do it in other way. So i made it if we need it in future. Sir i didn't have intention to give that file, it was for emergency only but both had the same colour and in hurry i gave the other file. I am sorry, it wont happen again",nandini explained him and then looked down.

"Miss murthy, are u kid of 5 who doesn't have the mind to check the file before submitting it, is this the way u are gonna handle the deals, thank god they liked the designs ,it wont be the same everytime, so make sure u are careful",manik said her grinning his teeth to control his anger.

"Yes sir, i am sorry", nandini said him politely.

"Come with me",manik ordered her standing from his seat.

He went to the side of his room and opened a door.
Nandini followed him.

He switched on the lights. The room brightened up and it had many racks containing files neatly arranged.

They went inside. Confusion was written on nandini face.

Manik stopped infront of a rack.
He turned and looked at nandini.

"So nandini u see the files are arranged very nicely right",he asked her looking at her confused face.

"Yes sir", nandini said him.

"I want u to displace everything",manik said her sternly.

"Sir..", nandini asked suprised.

"No sir, just do as i say and make sure u displace it in the best way u can",he said her more strictly.

Nandini nodded and displaced everything.

Manik looked satisfied by the way it is displaced.

"So nandini, what do u think how much time it would take to arrange it back like before",he asks her.

Nandini thinks for a while.

"Sir maybe four hours for a single person as the papers are also displaced",nandini said proud of herself for displacing it so badly.

"Good ,two hours",manik said smirking.

"Sir..", nandini asked confused.

"Within two hours ,i want this back as how it was",manik ordered strictly.

"But sir",nandini tried to justify.

"I want it back in two hours",manik said in no arguments tone.

"Do u hear me, nandini?",he asked her.

"Yes sir",she said reluctantly.

Manik went to his cabin. Nandini stomped her feet.

"Stupid Monkey, how can i do it all in two hours and he very well know i have some designs to finish too by tomorrow. Ughh i hate u monkey malhotra",nandini whinned and scolded him.

"Ahem ",she hears a sound from back.

She turns and gets shocked to see manik there.

"Start doing ur work, u will get enough time to scold me and i want this completed in two hours and not to forget, the designs too should be completed by tomorrow. ",He said to her and she nodded.