'Are you okay?'

Next morning..
Nandini got up early and got ready. She wore a formal black dress with her hair tied in a ponytail. She came out with her purse and saw manik waiting for her.

"Let's go", nandini said him.

"Hmm",He said and stood up.

He buttoned his coat and took his phone and keys.

They came down and sat in the car.

The car ride was silent. They reached Mr.kumar's office.

Manik got down and waited for her to come out.

They went inside.

"Hello Mr. Malhotra",mr.kumar greeted with a handshake.

Manik shaked his hands with him.

"Hello",mr.kumar said to nandini and they shaked hands.

"Lets have talk over the breakfast.", Mr.kumar said and manik nodded at him.

They went to the open area were breakfast was arranged.

"Mr.malhotra what do u think about the office.",mr.kumar asked him.

"Its good and u will like it more after we complete our work. We will do the best for it. Nandini, what do u think?",manik replied and then asked nandini.

"Its nice and u have already seen the designs and i think it will look amazing once it is completed. I need to see everything in detail so that i can check if some things are needed to change in the designs.", nandini said.

"Offcourse u can see and do any changes. I want the best for these office as i am gonna suprise my wife with it. I will provide u some details which i needed in it as per my wife's taste.", Mr .kumar said her.

Nandini smiled and nodded.

They finished their breakfast and went to see around.

"So this was it", Mr.kumar said after showing the whole office properly.

"We will do our best",manik said him.

Mr.kumar nodded.

"We should leave now.",manik said him.

"I was wondering if u can wait as I thought we can discuss about some terms in details.", Mr.kumar said manik.

Manik looked at the time and then at nandini.

"For sure",he said to him.

Mr.kumar nodded. Nandini put a fake smile on her face.

"Nandini u can go home now as I don't think ur presence is needed for this. I will meet u at the hotel. Flight is at 4. So, don't be late.",manik said going near her.

She nodded with a smile.

"Here take my keys and drive safe.",manik said giving his keys.

"And u?",she asked him.

"I will manage.",he said her and gave a smile.
Nandini nodded at him with a smile.

Manik and Mr. Kumar went to discuss inside and nandini left for her home in his car.

She stopped infront of the gate and gestured to open them to the watchmen.

She went inside and stopped the car infront of the door.

She stood infront of it and typed the password. The door opened and she went inside.

She saw her dad sitting in the living room with the newspaper hiding his face.