"You will see yourself"

Nandini changes her dress and gets freshen up before getting in bed.

She falls asleep pretty soon.

Her phone rings in the middle of night and she picks it up half asleep.

"Open your balcony"

"Huh?, Who's this?",she asks looking at her phone.

"Manik?",she questions.

"Yes",manik said.

"Manik its 3 in the morning. I am sleeping.",nandini said him.

"I really need to talk to you. Open the balcony, i am here.",he said and she sits up and looks at the balcony.

He waves his hand and she sighs running her hand on her face.

She lazily gets up and quickly opens the door and gets back to bed and falls asleep.

"Hey hey. I want to talk.",manik said her sitting beside her.

"Whatever it is we will talk tomorrow. Sleep.",she said pulling him to lay down and wraps her hand around him.

"Nandini please 5 minutes and then you can sleep.",he said making her sit on the bed again.

"Fine.",she said and looks at him pushing her hairs back.

"I am so sorry for before. You were right, I was blind seeing mukti hurt and crying and I didn't see from the other side. I went home and thought from his point and I realized that he was wrong for signing without reading but if i were in his place and mukti or you had asked me to sign a paper trusting you then I would have done too. But yeah I wouldn't have ignored you or hurt you that way. We would have found out a solution together.",he said looking at her to make sure she was not asleep.

"Give him a day at least to digest everything and understand, I am sure he will talk it out with mukti and they will find a solution together. He loves mukti like crazy, you need to just put a little trust in him.",nandini said and he nods.

"You know if it were you and me in place of them then i am completely sure bhai wouldn't have reacted the way you did, infact he would have scolded me seeing the amount of trust he have on you. Sometimes i think you are more of his brother than i am his sister.",nandini said and manik laughs in return.

"Now was it so important that you had to climb up my house at 3 in the morning literally and tell me.",she asked annoyed.

"Actually i felt sorry for spoiling the good date vibes between us. We had such a nice date and i went and argued with you. I didn't properly said a goodbye or gave you a kiss. So i thought to meet you instead of calling. ",Manik said regretting and she looks at him.

"So you came here to give me a kiss or because you felt sorry.",she asked with a frown.

"I came to say sorry.",he answered immediately.

"So you don't want to kiss me.",she asked teasing him.

"You are teasing me again. Of course i want to kiss you too but i am really sorry. ",He said and she smiled.

"It's fine manik. I was not even upset about it.",nandini assured him.

He smiled relieved.

"How is she?",nandini asks manik.

"She slept soon tired of all the crying and stress. I hope she gets better in the morning. I don't want to see her crying all over again.",manik said her upset.

"Manik she will be fine. Let her find her way.", nandini said and he nods staring at her.

"Can i ask you something?",she asks and he nods.