"I was too rude to him."

Manik felt his eyes heavy and he sits straight rubbing his eyes, putting the laptop aside and looks at the time.

It was 1 at night. He looks around for nandini and finds her still not back.

He gets freshen up and lay down on the bed staring at the door.

He pulls out a book and starts reading it waiting for her to come back soon.

Nandini wished mukti and walked to her room. She opens the door slowly and was surprised to see manik sleeping uncomfortably holding a book.

Nandini gets freshen up and changes into her pyjamas before walking near the bed.

She looks at manik sleeping form and frowns before walking near her side to sleep.

She glance at him again and sighs walking back near manik's side and picks the book from his hand and puts it aside.

She tries putting the pillow near his neck but fails and frowns.

Nandini covers the blanket over him and switches the lamp off before walking to her side and laying down.

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a shift in bed and arms around her waist.

"Manik",she whispers lightly turning to face him.

"You are back.",he mumbles in his sleep and nandini sighs and tries to get away.

"Let me just hold you close. Please",he whispers holding her tightly.

Nandini gives up and relaxed in his arms, trying to sleep.

Manik wakes up early and was surprised to see nandini snuggling into him and his arms around her.

He runs his hand around her face pushing her hair back as he stares at her.

"I am sorry.",he whispers dropping a light feather kiss on her temple.

He slowly pulls himself away from her hold and sits straight.

His eyes move down to her leg and he gets up and picks the first aid on the side and sits beside her leg.

He puts on the medicine over her sprained ankle and massages it lightly before putting on the bandage nicely over it.

Nandini shifts and he looks up to find her still sleeping and relaxed.

Manik went in to get freshen up and ready for the office.

Nandini wakes up to her alarm and finds the bed empty. She heard the showers running and put her legs down to get up. Her eyes moves to her bandaged leg and she frowned looking at the bathroom door.

She walked to the closet to pick her clothes when the bathroom door open and manik walked inside the closet.

"Good morning",he greets softly with a smile.

" Morning",she replied with a glare and walks inside the bathroom.

Manik slaps his forehead and moved to get dressed. He looks at her closet side and takes out beige pants and a white shirt and puts it on the bed. He picks the most comfortable pair of sandals and put it by the bed.

He heads down picking his jacket.

Nandini comes out of the bathroom in a bathrobe and her eyes searches around for manik before walking into the closet.

Her eyes falls on the outfit on the bed and she frowned before going inside the closet and searching for a good outfit. She settles on grey pants and a black sleeveless formal top and a jacket on the top.