'Now let's end it with K...'

(Valentine's day)...

Nandini woke up early and smiled to herself.

She quickly gets ready and moves to manik's room. She finds the door open and moves inside and shuts it behind.

She tiptoes near him and looks at him sleeping and leans closer to his face and keeps her hand on his cheek and places a soft kiss on his forehead.

"U look so cute but I have to wake u up. Sorry.", nandini said him in a whisper and then smiles in mischief.

She leans closer to his ear ready to scream but felt a hand around her waist and a pull on other and soon she found herself on the bed with manik's arm pulling her down.

She looked at him surprised.

"U are awake?",she accused him.

" U weren't as gentle as u thought while shutting the door and kissing my handsome face.",manik said her half asleep hiding his face in the pillow to sleep again.

Nandini slaps his arm.

"Get up.",she said him annoyed.

He nods in no.

"U disturbed my sleep and I want to sleep more.",manik said her ,his eyes still closed trying to get a comfortable position.

"Leave me then.", nandini said him eyeing their position. His hands were around her waist trapping her in bed.

"No I am comfortable this way and this is your punishment for trying to play that prank on me. There's still time to get up. U can sleep too.",manik said her in a whisper and bury his face inside her hairs and tries sleeping.

Nandini looks at him and saw his eyes closed. Finding his face so close to her and having nothing else to do. She started studying his face. Her hands moves to his hair and she caressed it.

"Who will believe if I say u are the same monkey who irritates me everyday seeing u sleeping like a baby?", nandini questions to him slowly, trying to not wake him up again and removes his hair from his forehead.

She pokes his cheeks slowly.

"Aww... how much I love pulling your cheeks. They are so soft.",she said smiling to herself.

She slides her hands to his jaw.

" U have a very sexy jaw-line.", Nandini said tracing her hands on his jaw-line.

"And this eye lashes.., do u know u have more beautiful eyes than me?, I am so jealous of u right now. U look so good while sleeping too and I look like a mess. Why do u have to be so perfect?", nandini questions him.

"U can never stop talking, right?. I thought u will let me sleep now but u are impossible.",manik mumbles stirring and moves close to her ears and she turns to him shocked.

"U are still awake.",she asked him.

"I couldn't sleep, ur hairs were wet from earlier and u kept on staring at me and then complaining and not to forget the poking on my cheeks and doing weird things on my forehead and jaw.",manik complained her frowning and hid his face in the crook of her neck.

"It's your fault, u didn't let me go.", nandini said him.

"I am not letting you go.",manik whispers brushing his nose lightly on her neck.

"U are stick with me forever.",manik tells her slowly and places a kiss on her neck.

"Manik.",she whispers taking a breath and he opens his eyes and supports himself with his elbow and looks at her.